Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Unemployed couple on the vERge of homelessness, murdERed a respected and well-known surgeon in a home invasion

look pretty looksmatch to be honest

I thought it was Mike mew ngl

I'm assuming you are calling him "above average" just because he is white? Is he tall?

I don't know why you just assume the surgeon is of sound moral character. I could think of a few popular surgeries that are abhorrent in reason and practice and are followed by inadequate aftercare. The guy looks like a 6, but make that a 7 because of the aggression in his eye. Society is crumbling you can expect to see more sexhavers choosing this sort of option.

so brutal. after all he had done he was murdered

I don't know why you just assume the surgeon is of sound moral character. I could think of a few popular surgeries that are abhorrent in reason and practice and are followed by inadequate aftercare. The guy looks like a 6, but make that a 7 because of the aggression in his eye. Society is crumbling you can expect to see more sexhavers choosing this sort of option.
Well society justifies this by saying he could have been anyone. We're at a stage in life where we need to fight for our right to be rapists and murderers JUST for the privilege to be left alone. THATS whats brutal; the fact that no one would even empathize if we were put in the worst conditions imaginable, that there's nothing we can do to win the hearts and minds of others, that not even LITERAL SLAVE LABOR is able to redeem us, all because society refuses any way to prove our innocence.

Last edited:
Well society justifies this by saying he could have been anyone. We're at a stage in life where we need to fight for our right to be rapists and murderers JUST for the privilege to be left alone. THATS whats brutal; the fact that no one would even empathize if we were put in the worst conditions imaginable, that there's nothing we can do to win the hearts and minds of others, that not even LITERAL SLAVE LABOR is able to redeem us, all because society refuses any way to prove our innocence.
Sexhavers commit the most rapes and murders this is well established. You said it at the end, we are slaves and will be manipulated and toyed with to get more work for less reward till the end of our days. People don't care it's all about getting what they want and still looking good to the people that "matter."

Sexhavers commit the most rapes and murders this is well established. You said it at the end, we are slaves and will be manipulated and toyed with to get more work for less reward till the end of our days. People don't care it's all about getting what they want and still looking good to the people that "matter."
you know, it always baffled me how people pick sides knowing every individual is just out to get one another.

if we all have the same motives, why would we be worth less than anyone else? maybe feminists just need to realize they too are being taken advantage because once it's just them then all they'll have are men who are absorbed in the inner violence.

i mean is that it? do they just want women to be in charge of violence? do they think death and destruction is ok as long as it's on a woman's behalf? why would that be better if violence is violence?

im just sick of feeling like im a different species when im just like everybody else. i dont think these dynamics should exist because they are irrational. every person should see equal worth in themselves and others, and not establish hierarchies based on arbitrary characteristics.

it doesnt make sense to give yourself out for anybody who doesnt give a fuck about you, and vice versa. this respect, however, has been lost on many.

normie neet (with a gf) vs incel neet (with no gf = me)

Women would rathER choose to have a dark-triad partnER of above-avERage physical attractiveness who is a broke NEET bum, than to choose an ugly gentle and harmless male who has a well-paying job

Hope they both rot

View: https://youtu.be/ctcMfm8QxlE?si=UjWCYx_3MPdt5NAO

Good surgeons are worth their weight in gold.
I happened to meet tke knives of two, the first onewas a butcherer, the second one was incredibly good and fixed the shitskin work.
Second time was more complicated, several screws in my knee, a lot of stuff to do but I was still in less pain than the first time. And instead of one gigantic cut he made seven small ones. He was also a shortcel but capable of some advanced medical wizardry.
People who murder good surgeons should be publicly tortured to death, surgeons are more valuable than most other people and I'm tired of pretending they're not.
Lucky chads won't ever need their services but incels don't have protection angels and run into dumb accidents all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back