Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ukrocel after he got jewed by JEWlensky

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★

Congress passed the 60 billion USD aid package, right?
Slava Blackrocki and Slava Raytheoni !!!!!!!!!!

Congress passed the 60 billion USD aid package, right?
Slava Blackrocki and Slava Raytheoni !!!!!!!!!!
This means many more Ukrocels will lose a limb.
Thank you JEWmerica, thank you JEWlensky.

Hope they lose the war, and we get a huge influx of immigrants from Ukraine. After that, I hope Russia's economy collapses and we get another huge influx of immigrants from Russia.

Over 90% of legal immigrants are non-European and 95% of illegal immigrants are non-European. Its time we get some "diversity" for our immigrant population for once.

Hope they lose the war, and we get a huge influx of immigrants from Ukraine. After that, I hope Russia's economy collapses and we get another huge influx of immigrants from Russia.

Over 90% of legal immigrants are non-European and 95% of illegal immigrants are non-European. Its time we get some "diversity" for our immigrant population for once.
I hope that Russia invades all of Europe

This means many more Ukrocels will lose a limb.
Thank you JEWmerica, thank you JEWlensky.
I don´t see how this aid package, will make any difference on the battlefield.
Ukraine had a chance to prove themselves, but they blew it (summer/spring counteroffensive).
At this point, it seems like the collective West is trying to delay the inevitable: the downfall of Ukraine, with a Russian victory.
I reckon everything East of the Dnieper river, will go to Russia.
West Ukraine?? I don´t even know what will be left of Ukraine....
Both Poland and Hungary have territorial ambitions in West Ukraine

perfect build for dips

Azov kino
FB IMG 1713378618727

I don´t see how this aid package, will make any difference on the battlefield.
Ukraine had a chance to prove themselves, but they blew it (summer/spring counteroffensive).
At this point, it seems like the collective West is trying to delay the inevitable: the downfall of Ukraine, with a Russian victory.
I reckon everything East of the Dnieper river, will go to Russia.
West Ukraine?? I don´t even know what will be left of Ukraine....
Both Poland and Hungary have territorial ambitions in West Ukraine
Recently I saw in the western propaganda news how they were building "fortifications" around Kharkiv.
This was JFL, once they are done with that shallow wood construction and take position the Russians will drop a FAB-3000 and that will be it for them.
The war was lost for Ukrocels from day 1, but instead of acknowleging it, the JEWniggers just wanted to kill a bunch of slavniggers to "weaken" Russia.

Recently I saw in the western propaganda news how they were building "fortifications" around Kharkiv.
According to Mainstream media, the Russians captured Bakhmut with shovels, while suffering 100k casualties..
According to Mainstream media, Russians ran out of Missiles, artillery shells and Ammo in the summer of 2023.

Yet here we are, with a Russian military industrial-complex, which keeps expanding at a rapid rate and is already outproducing NATO in artillery shells.
You can´t just write a 70 Billion dollar check and send it to Ukraine, in hopes of driving the Russians out of Ukrainian Territory.
Why? Cause the Russians are now prepared to fight a war of attrition.
The West isn´t prepared for that, even with a Loan, it will be difficult.

The West should accept, that Western hegemony is over.