Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Two 19 yo foids rejected a man. He then stabbed both of them and one ended up dead. JFL

Well agent, I have to fully condemn this type of thing. I would never do this myself.

Some fedfag will surely drift over this way.

You’re a coward who bends ovER for govERnment due to such a high level of fear, that you don’t even have the guts to freely communicate on the intERnet, that’s sad.

To any agent reading this, I’m glad this woman got stabbed to death, she desERved it for (most likely) being a hypERgamous wh0r3 in a feminist gynocentric society. Despite being only 19, she lived a bettER life than the avERage incel who dies of old age will evER live. I have no sympathy for hER whatsoevER and although I have no plan to harm anyone, I really hope more of these things keep happening and I will celebrate when they happen

Yeah i would never harm anyone but i love it when normies suffer and die, what you gon do bout it fedboi? who could do anything about it? you can't arrest me stay malding

Most incels are low IQ and uneducated, they don’t even know the laws of their own country and they don’t even know what rights they have as a citizen.

It is illegal to make threats of harm to othERs but it’s NOT illegal to say that you feel happy when othERs get harmed (from a LEGAL pERspective it’s NOT an offence), hence thERe is no reason to be afraid to express joy at incidents like this considERing the fact that you face no legal punishment.

Last edited:
You gonna reap what you saw :feelskek:

very based, he fought against the evil force of nature and won

I do not view this thread aspirationally.

:smonk:
May father yakub rest her soul