Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Turning 29 today. Just entered my last year unless I ascend

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

166cm (5'5.5") neurodivergent
-
Title. I'll never be a 30yo incel, I can't allow this to happen. In addition I've been out of copes for years so it's win or rope.
May The Fourth Be With You Do It GIF by Star Wars

Bad start: unemployed for 7 months, I can't even find a damn job. I guess the coming year is likely to be my last one. :feelsbadman:

5'5.5" non-NT over​

you think women would take seriously 29 y.o virgin? Even when i was 22 they laughed at me

I feel the exact same way, wanna end it tbh

Just 10 years left until I am full wizard:feelsrope::feelscry:

Time is fucking ticking fast and I need a gf or else I will rope

It's already over. My condolences.

how did you find jobs in the past as a "non-nt"?
1st job I got hired after final internship. 2nd job the company couldn't find anybody and made the position full remote. That's it.
I graduated 7 years ago and so far I've worked barely 2 years in all.

1st job I got hired after final internship. 2nd job the company couldn't find anybody and made the position full remote. That's it.
I graduated 7 years ago and so far I've worked barely 2 years in all.
mogs me

I have never worked.

Happy birthday.

And RIP (in advance).

Happy birthday

nothing new here

Happy Bday. I hope your day is as best as it can be given the circumstances

Truecel trait: nobody comes to your birthday party or throws a surprise party for you. If you're an ugly man people will mistreat you even on your most sacred days. Your life is hell 24/7 all 365 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back