Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: Self inserting into any media feels disgusting and dishonest

• Thread starter Rusty Peacekeeper
  • Start date
Rusty Peacekeeper

Rusty Peacekeeper

Greycel
My brain instinctually rejects self-insert into any character. If i make a jacked custom character i barf at the attempt of coping with my flabby body. If i play as someone who has a girlfriend i get heartaches at the thought of never having one for myself.

I tried a chatbot but the unbelievability of being actually loved pulls me out of the immersion completely.

The only thing i can reliably self insert to is loser characters that get treated okay-ish.
My life is so bad, the only fantasy that can make me suspend my disbelief is one where I'm treated with the dignity of a bug that people don't want to bother killing.

In my fantasies I imagine myself as chad because I know that no woman could ever love me

Yeah I could and can envision myself only playing Fallout NV with 10 Rape mods 0 INT cannibal who kills everyone and rapes demoiselles whenever he sees one so I can divulge in my uggo killing power fantasy spree
in videogame or something

If a character is too attractive I can't self insert or identify with that character. Plus I find self inserts to be cringeworthy anyways. Difficult to relate to Chad when you're a trucel, even if it's a fictional character.

I agree completely. I find myself relating more to villains because they're often represented as social outcasts or ugly or at the very least mentalcels.

Avoid watch anime because all the mcs are super attractive and it's common in anime for antagonistic characters to be ugly and face horrible humiliation at the hands of the attractive mcs. It's angering.

Yeah I could and can envision myself only playing Fallout NV with 10 Rape mods 0 INT cannibal who kills everyone and rapes demoiselles whenever he sees one so I can divulge in my uggo killing power fantasy spree
View attachment 1156631
Based. I like how your character looks.

Self inserting with fiction is not a productive way of escapism but we all need copes at the end of the day. But if I had to escape with fiction I'd rather do it in a way that's more empowering and reflective of who I am IRL. Otherwise you're still adhering to a cucked bluepilled mentality of chad worship/stacy worship. Easier to do that by identifying with the villains.

View attachment 1156631
Based, the only way to self insert for us

I agree completely. I find myself relating more to villains because they're often represented as social outcasts or ugly or at the very least mentalcels.

Avoid watch anime because all the mcs are super attractive and it's common in anime for antagonistic characters to be ugly and face horrible humiliation at the hands of the attractive mcs. It's angering.
It's so fucking annoying when the loner villain dies due to "the power of friendship!!", as if groups of friends rejecting him isn't what led to his horrid actions.

I also hate how in media uglyness is a cheap way to convey morality. This guy must be bad because he's le uggo!!!
But who can blame them when women wet themselves in ecstasy if the villain is anything above average looking.

Normies like to pretend they've moved past ingrained prejudices like racism or sexism but will then go on to make both life and fantasy miserable for the uglies.
It's hilarious, they would fucking hang themselves if they gained even a drop of empathy. The remorse for their summed up actions would weigh on them as hard as i want a girl's ass to weigh on my face.

Self inserting with fiction is not a productive way of escapism but we all need copes at the end of the day. But if I had to escape with fiction I'd rather do it in a way that's more empowering and reflective of who I am IRL. Otherwise you're still adhering to a cucked bluepilled mentality of chad worship/stacy worship. Easier to do that by identifying with the villains.
I love being prodooctive don't get me wrong, if anything that in itself is a way to cope.
But when i'm tired after a long day of pure work and decide to settle down i realize every piece of media makes me throw up at the thought that i can't even *imagine* myself as anything great

It's so fucking annoying when the loner villain dies due to "the power of friendship!!", as if groups of friends rejecting him isn't what led to his horrid actions.

I also hate how in media uglyness is a cheap way to convey morality. This guy must be bad because he's le uggo!!!
But who can blame them when women wet themselves in ecstasy if the villain is anything above average looking.

Normies like to pretend they've moved past ingrained prejudices like racism or sexism but will then go on to make both life and fantasy miserable for the uglies.
It's hilarious, they would fucking hang themselves if they gained even a drop of empathy. The remorse for their summed up actions would weigh on them as hard as i want a girl's ass to weigh on my face.
Exactly. Well put.