Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting travelling now its incredibly expensive

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★
tried to look for some european destinations just to quit work for a while.
every place slightly interesting to see has stupidly high prices , even FUCKING HOSTELS WITH 12 STRANGERS PER ROOM costs more than what i remember paying for hotels years ago.
its ogre.
i blame jews and americans once again.

Yep, only over-rated White snow-roach whores who have sugar-daddies can afford to travel now

One thing I've done on road trips is to sleep in my car most nights.- I park at a rest stop or truck stop, or sometimes in the parking lot of a large hotel, etc. and sleep in the car.

It works pretty well, and you can get showers at truck stops.- Just be sure to have a carbon monoxide detector in the car if you're going to run the engine for heating or air conditioning...- that way if there's a dangerous exhaust leak while you're sleeping, you'll be alerted to it.

Yep, only over-rated White snow-roach whores who have sugar-daddies can afford to travel now
ah yes, i forgot whores who never worked but somehow are travelling 365/365 and trust fund kids who casually drop 5k per day ruining the place for everyone else.
they will occasionally drop some gem like "life is now, go to bali" "you will never be this young again! why dont you just go?"

Last edited:
Why anyone would stay in a hostile environment is beyond me.... But paying for it is just fu

Why anyone would stay in a hostile environment is beyond me.... But paying for it is just fu
i wanted to escape my rainy hostile place with a sunny hostile place , but im not paying 200€ per day to live in a shed with a shared bathroom

i wanted to escape my rainy hostile place with a sunny hostile place , but im not paying 200€ per day to live in a shed with a shared bathroom
That's alot

One thing I've done on road trips is to sleep in my car most nights.- I park at a rest stop or truck stop, or sometimes in the parking lot of a large hotel, etc. and sleep in the car.

It works pretty well, and you can get showers at truck stops.- Just be sure to have a carbon monoxide detector in the car if you're going to run the engine for heating or air conditioning...- that way if there's a dangerous exhaust leak while you're sleeping, you'll be alerted to it.
I did this once and never again, at least not with another person. My friend was snoring all the time and sleeping in a seet is extremely uncomfortable if its longer than a short nap

Jfl at travelling
Just VRmaxx