Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill transcels logic

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
>when you're 5 and mommy #2 tells you to wear dresses so you agree and all of a sudden you get a lot more attention and hugs so you continue to wear dresses until one day mommy #1 gives you some new pills that will make you look prettier in dresses so you happily take them because she is your mommy and you trust her but then in high school you don't look like the other girls so you get surgery to officially make you a woman but the surgery hurts a lot and your vagina keeps trying to seal itself and it gets infected a lot because it's just a cut where your penis used to be so you are constantly on antibiotics and pain medication for years until one day you realize what you've done and decide to end your life thus becoming the self-fulfilling prophecy of mentally ill faggots being forced by nature not to ever reproduce

Are you a transphobe?

The suicide rate of trans people is insane

I wish I had a trans gf.

The suicide rate of trans people is insane
Yup. Probably even more than truecel sui rate. But tbh I thinkbit is hard to judge the ones who make it vs the ones who fail. If you cannotbpass as your wanted gender you are prob.gonna rope guaranteed.