Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tranny and partner verbally threaten violence on kid

I wouldn't be in that situation in the first place.

these mentally deranged freaks really think they look normal. if you look like a clown, be ready to be laughed at.

Do you boys mog him I wonder

Least unhinged and potentially dangerous tranny.

Suprised they wanted to fight the kid and not fuck em

JFL they can only fight children

these mentally deranged freaks really think they look normal. if you look like a clown, be ready to be laughed at.
its an alternate lifestyle going on since 80s like drag shows and drag dance events

Drive by shootings making trannies legitimate targets are the only affirmation they deserve.

Of course that fucking sissy-tranny-faggot wants to put his hands on a minor. Hope a good father does the right thing and put his face in the concrete.

Trannies are dangerous and should be locked in cages

Troons are expecting the entire soyciety to role play with them :feelskek:

The tranny is biology's biggest mistake

why cant we just kill these people why not

Mental illness is also rooted in herd mentality, which is what most “lgbtq” “people” have. They’re violent monsters.

It's funny because as soon as someone, even if he is a "desired" (like nigger foids) in the eyes of liberals, he is immediately disowned.

Just like this nigger, we incels are radically diverse and neurodiverse, more so than the average person/reddit community but we don't conform to their views therefore we deserve the worst of worst treatment apparently.

I met lots of trannies in prison. And oooooh shit, they're definitely like this. Think they can get away with anything just because some high-up shotcaller or gang member is fucking them in the ass.