Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tomorrow i have to go to work

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★
Fuck in don't want to but i have to.
Guys stay NEET while you can.
NEETs are truly a superior race.

Same, have to wake up at 4am. I want to go back to NEETing but I feel bad leeching from my dad, I don't want to take the piss.

it will make you lazy

it will cause you to rot all day inside which will worsen your mental state 100x

social interactions, small tasks like groceries/brushingteeth/taking out the thrash will become very hard at one point

stuff like that

Same. I wish I was NEET. Considering it everyday, but it's probably not good for your mental health

social interactions, small tasks like groceries/brushingteeth/taking out the thrash will become very hard at one point
I NEETed for years and this never happened to me. I actually regularly thought to myself how great it felt to not have to wake up early in the morning. The worst part was only having money to eat and nothing else.

it will make you lazy

it will cause you to rot all day inside which will worsen your mental state 100x

stuff like that
Good points: I can confirm, when i’ve rotted the hardest that ive found simple tasks the hardest, i even find cleaning my room hard at times.