Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tomboy/Masculine Women have the ability to be more loyal compared to submissive women

R

RomanianCel.

Greycel
A submissive women will always like masculine men, will like the man who lead, who is stronger than others, who have the whole package.
A man can never satisfy this type of women because she will always lust after a stronger one, a better one.

With tomboy/Masculine girl there is a better chance to not get cheated because even if you are a weak subhuman she may not want someone better but most guys i don t think will like a women like that + very rare to not be lesbian.
Also:
Masculine girl =no make up, no need to act or be confident, no need to always lead her, she actually initiate the sex/the hugs , you feel desired and also less chances to betabux, you can actually be vulnerable without looking like a bitch and she maybe won t lose respect

OF COURSE I M DELUSIONAL , IT S GOOD TO DREAM .

If you are delusional just the fuck up.

send her to my chambers

Women are more loyal to masculine dominant men, than feminine ´softboy´ guys.
I think that´s what you mean.

AWALT = all women are like that (regardless of whether she´s a tomboy or feminine).
Female nature doesn´t care about whether she´s a tomboy, goth or feminine.

Dnr gay greycel just say you like feminine boya

Women are more loyal to masculine dominant men, than feminine ´softboy´ guys.
I think that´s what you mean.

AWALT = all women are like that (regardless of whether she´s a tomboy or feminine).
Female nature doesn´t care about whether she´s a tomboy, goth or feminine.
maybe she is a lesbian in the closet.
They had more prenatal testosterone (i read some studies) so her brain may be more manly .
If you are with her won t matter if she is in the closet

You're wrong.

AWALT.

A tomboy, a lesbian, a LBTUDFHSDFHSAOL++=, etc... are all women lashing out that they can't get Chad. And if they do get Chad, all that nonsense washes away.

I also imagine having a dominant/mommy gf but i know this is never gonna happen because even the most dominant girl is submissive in the presence of Chad

I also imagine having a dominant/mommy gf but i know this is never gonna happen because even the most dominant girl is submissive in the presence of Chad
same... i can t find a dom girl who will betabux for me

this makes no sense :feelskek:

Tomboys are disgusting whores who fail at all the feminine things you want from a woman. Tomboy fetishism is peak westoid brain damage. Girls should like flowers, dresses, cooking, cleaning, etc. Not handegg.

no need to always lead her, she actually initiate the sex/the hugs , you feel desired and also less chances to betabux, you can actually be vulnerable without looking like a bitch and she maybe won t lose respect
only if chad, stop romantisizing tomboys, they're all whores for good-looking men identically to "normie" foids.

I dont like tomboys

I like tall women but they have to be feminine, strong and feminine ok, but strong and malish features, short hair etc

nah hard pass

I dont like tomboys

I like tall women but they have to be feminine, strong and feminine ok, but strong and malish features, short hair etc

nah hard pass
Tomboys dont exist, they are a creation of anime

ban this fakecel ffs

tomboys are just stacies with short hair