Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tips for mental cel going to party alone??

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
leaving in 1 hour.... trying to fking do something exciting in my life for once

Get drunk and approach foids.

St.Tropez said:
Get drunk and approach foids.

thats the plan... last time got drunk af a roastie that kissed 7 guys kissed me too for like 1 second so maybe this time i can make out with a roastie for 2 seconds

ghostcell said:

get drunk or its gonna be awkward as fuck

ghostcell said:
thats the plan... last time got drunk af a roastie that kissed 7 guys kissed me too for like 1 second so maybe this time i can make out with a roastie for 2 seconds

fakecel !!!!

grab their asses, report back after they released you from custody

Popbob said:
get drunk or its gonna be awkward as fuck

fakecel !!!!

LOL yeah every1 told me GO TO ASIA but i cant yet. now going to some asian themed party.... fuckk wtf am i even doing

its gnna be awkawrd as fuckk but gonna get drunk on my way there

and me, fakecel, if u count that as interaction in almost 23 years being fakecel just LOL

ill admit im more a mentalcel than anything now though.... though i still have 0 tinder likes since start of 2018...

ghostcell said:

Fakecel alert.

drink, smile, and start conversations with others

St.Tropez said:
Fakecel alert.

1 kiss in almost 23 years for 1.5 sec make me a fakecel..... LOL 

and i never said im a trucel anyway. i used to be but now im mental

St.Tropez said:
Fakecel alert.

ss16-h-tblmirror.png

• Don't set high expectations
  • Don't show up too early
  • Drink a lot

Take at least 54 g of Ritalin. It works.

mentalcel and fakecel are one and the same it seems.

Ban this fakecel

Virginp0wers said:
mentalcel and fakecel are one and the same it seems.

i have mental problems due to being bullied ages 6-18 when i was a 3/10, now im maybe 5 or 5.5/10 after eye surgery, accutane, and gym for 5+years. but still with 0 friends and 1 kiss in my life... call me what u want, the moment i get laid and a gf ill be gone

ghostcell said:

so you've done this before... Why are you asking for advice?

ghostcell said:
LOL yeah every1 told me GO TO ASIA but i cant yet. now going to some asian themed party.... fuckk wtf am i even doing

I think I know exactly where you're going.. near the huge bridge, right? The name of the club rhymes with my username.

Good luck. I would give some tips, but if they never ever worked for me, probably they suck. Good luck. I hope you can escape inceldom.

fukmylyf said:
so you've done this before... Why are you asking for advice?

LOL that was such an unsuccesful night........ the only reason i got kissed was because me and that girl were blackout drunk. and that time i went with a group, now im all alone...

ghostcell said:

Even if the odds do not favor you trying is the only choice, otherwise you are admitting their is no sexual future left for you and you are just biting your time hoping for a miracle.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I think I know exactly where you're going.. near the huge bridge, right? The name of the club rhymes with my username.

nope dont think so, doesnt rhyme with ur name.  its in rotterdam tho

Saleem said:
Even if the odds do not favor you trying is the only choice, otherwise you are admitting their is no sexual future left for you and you are just biting your time hoping for a miracle.

i would rather try and have a horrible night. at least i'll have a memory, all those nights fading by gaming or watching shows at home, they will never be remembered

ghostcell said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
nope dont think so, doesnt rhyme with ur name. its in rotterdam tho

Saleem said:
Even if the odds do not favor you trying is the only choice, otherwise you are admitting their is no sexual future left for you and you are just biting your time hoping for a miracle.
i would rather try and have a horrible night. at least i'll have a memory, all those nights fading by gaming or watching shows at home, they will never be remembered

I thought it was Club Vie, they throw Asian-themed parties where mostly Asians go to, and they're usually the rich Asian folks.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I thought it was Club Vie, they throw Asian-themed parties where mostly Asians go to, and they're usually the rich Asian folks.

never heard of the club before.... never went to Vie before myself. i just saw this event on facebook and decided i would go. i think its near the train station

In a few days, op gonna have a new post like

"All femoids rejected me at the party. Jfl at these cum dumpsters, they all only want chad. Its over"

ghostcell said:
nope dont think so, doesnt rhyme with ur name.  its in rotterdam tho

Exactly. Well said

ghostcell said:
never heard of the club before.... never went to Vie before myself. i just saw this event on facebook and decided i would go. i think its near the train station

Ah I see, well have fun brah. I don't go to clubs myself, I know my place lol. But even if I had the face of a 9/10, I still wouldn't have gone. Religious reasons.

Bill Cosby those sluts.

ghostcell said:
LOL that was such an unsuccesful night........ the only reason i got kissed was because me and that girl were blackout drunk. and that time i went with a group, now im all alone...

Going alone is better in some ways (IME).

• If it's empty when you get there, chill at the bar. You'll want to wait it out until there's more energy. This is probably the hardest part tbh. You might feel like a loser at first.
  • If the club isn't packed after an hour, just leave.
  • If it's an older crowd, just leave.
  • Once the party gets more active, move to the dance floor.
  • Don't approach girls who are more sober than you. 
  • Always keep a drink in your hand.
  • Don't stay until the very end unless the night is going really well. 
  • Talk to other guys too

If I was you I wouldn't even go. I already know nothing will happen.