Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Those who don't have sex during their teen years are in the minority"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/

Fucking hell the average American male loses his virginity at the age of 18?? What the fuck? I thought it was 20ish, I'm fucking 18 and this kind of frustrates me, just wow. I've never had a girlfriend, called cute by a girl, been kissed, been asked out, I've only been bullied and at by women. Why is life like this? Why do I get shit on? Meanwhile Chad gets praised for existing?

iiiTeMpeR said:
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/

Fucking hell the average American male loses his virginity at the age of 18?? What the fuck? I thought it was 20ish, I'm fucking 18 and this kind of frustrates me, just wow. I've never had a girlfriend, called cute by a girl, been kissed, been asked out, I've only been bullied and at by women. Why is life like this? Why do I get shit on? Meanwhile Chad gets praised for existing?

It's crazy to me that most or even many people have sex. The shit seems so unlikely...like you have about the same chance of getting a girl to fuck you as you do of becoming a celebrity.

I would think the numbers would be reversed if you're a male. Like, 90%+ men are virgins. 

But then there are an awful lot of Chads out there, I guess.

These statistics are heavily lowered because of the black male population, the average black male loses his virginity by around 15, it is higher for other races.

at 18 there is still hope brother, try your hardest and let maturity happen...dont give up till you are atleast 22-23, being a trucel sucks ass and if you can escape it at any cost then it is worth it.

Stats are lowering rapidly to younger ages, Most girls from my older school have claimed to fucked someone by 13

iiiTeMpeR said:
Fucking hell the average American male loses his virginity at the age of 18?? What the fuck? I thought it was 20ish, I'm fucking 18 and this kind of frustrates me, just wow. I've never had a girlfriend, called cute by a girl, been kissed, been asked out, I've only been bullied and at by women. Why is life like this? Why do I get shit on? Meanwhile Chad gets praised for existing?

I know a girl who at the age of 17 fucked a boy who was 12 or 13 years old.
She told me that she's doing it in order to make him ready when he grows up since he had the potential to become a slayer.
The world's crazy and we're the sane ones nobody listens to.

That said, at least you know how a kiss fells like.
I still wait for that moment with 30 (not really, I've given up hope of it happening some 5 years ago).

Yeah well with all of the parties and booze at that age and girls eager to fuck at that age, you genuinely have to be a subhuman to not get drunk pussy in that late high-school early college demographic. That's the easiest time to fuck.

Only difference is today you get a rape charge the next day when she's sober.

"Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24."

Considering that women women are going to lie that they are virgins while they are not, while man will lie that they are not virgins while they are, this is pretty preocupating.
A chad teenager male takes away the virginity of at least 5 females and the rest of us just collect the rest.

FemaleInventionsLOL said:
It's crazy to me that most or even many people have sex. The shit seems so unlikely...like you have about the same chance of getting a girl to fuck you as you do of becoming a celebrity.

I would think the numbers would be reversed if you're a male. Like, 90%+ men are virgins. 

But then there are an awful lot of Chads out there, I guess.

A man doesn't have to be Chad to have had sex. Not by a long shot.

sepelion said:
Yeah well with all of the parties and booze at that age and girls eager to fuck at that age, you genuinely have to be a subhuman to not get drunk pussy in that late high-school early college demographic. That's the easiest time to fuck.
Only difference is today you get a rape charge the next day when she's sober.

When you realize how undesiarable you are to females... it's a pain that probably will never go away.

When I was in high school one of the Chads lost his virginity just before turning 12. 11 year olds have more experience than us.

I lost my virginity to a hooker at 25, I literally don't know a single person I studied with who didn't fuck at least once in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back