Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This what will happen even if you ascend

It's over even for normies

Just have 12 inch BBC and snap her cervix in half theory.

Considering just how blackpilled most here are, I can't imagine any of us truly would be happy even if we ascend: Look at @uo89997 he ascended(he was ethnic, btw) yet he still lurks regularly, due to the fact that he probably got dumped after his foid found a better betabuxxer.

Kill that beaner fakecel zoomertrader
Most beaners I've met are insufferable, abrasive, NTfaggots anyways.

It's over even for normies
The normies of yesterday are the Incels of today, the Incels of tomorrow are the normies of today.

@Grim_Reaper

Allah please let me rape this foid

Considering just how blackpilled most here are, I can't imagine any of us truly would be happy even if we ascend: Look at @uo89997 he ascended(he was ethnic, btw) yet he still lurks regularly, due to the fact that he probably got dumped after his foid found a better betabuxxer.

Most beaners I've met are insufferable, abrasive, NTfaggots anyways.
R-selection = the Downfall of civilization.
Billions MUST be...

Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz

I wanna ADOLF HITLER foids so bad

Attachments

• VID_20231019_081345_718.mp4
    2.4 MB
I would say, mostly no because someone there’s a chance that one of you could want to become friends with benefits or someone’s going to catch feelings for one another. Unless she’s old. You’re not attracted to her at all of her not being your type only a maybe.