Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy this is why all redditors must die for a sane and prosperous society

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

White lives matter: racist, idiot, scum, deserves to be arrested

Black lives matter: courageous, honorable, happy to see it, covid safe (???), amazing!

white people built civilizations that had law, order, prosperity, modern inventions like electricity, cars, and medicine. every 3rd world civilization does not do their own thing, they copy in the steps of european civilizations.

white people should be proud of their heritage and do everything to preserve it

black people are known for mud huts, killing each other, and being slaves. black people live to destroy. they are mindless tools and were used as such back in the day. they should not be proud of their heritage and be thanking white people daily for not deporting them back to africa

somehow redditors think whites are the one who should be ashamed. redditor's cannot be reasoned with, they cannot have their minds changed. total redditor death. only option left at this point

i genuinely don't know what it is about reddit that attracts the literal scum of society.

black nigga lives dont matter!

Honestly even talking about Plebbit is retarded, just ignore those faggots, their opinion doesn't matter.

Honestly even talking about Plebbit is retarded, just ignore those faggots, their opinion doesn't matter.
Nor does their lives