Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This is what happens if you travel or hit the town as a single guy - reddit

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FA30plus/comments/1clcjlf/wandering_about_the_city_with_nothing_to_do/

I'm worried I'll gradually turn into that annoying sort of individual people avoid- the lonely old man who walks about aimlessly, testing peoples' patience, starting random conversations with strangers or service staff.
You're going to turn into that pest who thinks he's making connections when in fact it's just bothering people and loitering, if you're over 30 without a family or group then you're doing it wrong.

Being a lonely man with no friends or family is huge failo even in your 20s. In your 30s and beyond you might as give up completely.

Just go outside :foidSoy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Theres few guys like that in my town. They go out every night, and while young people socialize and have fun, they just stand there and stare at people. Entire town laughs at them. Best to stay indoors.

Damn, only 10 years and i will be a wizard

Is that subreddit blackpilled or bluepilled ?

Being a lonely man with no friends or family is huge failo even in your 20s. In your 30s and beyond you might as give up completely.
You end up as the neighbourhood loner if you're living alone in your mid life.
Just go outside :foidSoy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
:blackpill:
Theres few guys like that in my town. They go out every night, and while young people socialize and have fun, they just stand there and stare at people. Entire town laughs at them. Best to stay indoors.
Do they try to portray themselves as these slick guys who get action every night?
Is that subreddit blackpilled or bluepilled ?
I'd say a lot of blackpills from people who've lived it, the regular FA sub attracts younger people who ascend after a while.

Do they try to portray themselves as these slick guys who get action every night?
Not to my knowledge. I think that they believe in "just put yourself out there"

Brutal :feelskek: