Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill this is literally the first time since the dawn of history where girls are allowed to be sluts

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
holy shit, in the past men were motivated to contribute to their society/tribe because they had a pretty obedient wife waiting for them, couples were infinitely happier and mental illnesses werent a thing, getting ur own fuckhole is the most important thing in life, i cant grasp the concept behind fathers letting them daughters get fucked and creamed by 20 guys before their wedding, wtffffffff

never in the history girls were allowed to have sex as they want, this is literally fucked up and future generations will suffer

im not even saying this to defend incels/blackpill, even if incels could participate in this degeneracy it would end badly anyways

holy shit, in the past men were motivated to contribute to their society/tribe because they had a pretty obedient wife waiting for them, couples were infinitely happier and mental illnesses werent a thing, getting ur own fuckhole is the most important thing in life, i cant grasp the concept behind fathers letting them daughters get fucked and creamed by 20 guys before their wedding, wtffffffff

never in the history girls were allowed to have sex as they want, this is literally fucked up and future generations will suffer

im not even saying this to defend incels/blackpill, even if incels could participate in this degeneracy it would end badly anyways
>what is Rome.

It also happened at the same time when the Jews are ruiling the world.

Concidence ?!

Lmao 20 guys? You mean 200 before their first and 400 before their second wedding.

Lmao 20 guys? You mean 200 before their first and 400 before their second wedding.
not where i come from no.. i dont want to exaggerate things, i'd say most girls had about 5-15 diffferent sexual partners before wedding here in israel (excluding t*l aviv

This is EXACTLY why we need patriachy NOW.

I never lurked 4chan except few times and it was R9k. I have other ways to know what i want to know.
its the saxons who rule the world, cold hard facts: just look at beauty standarts, thats literally the only proof i need

it doesnt matter if <50 jews have a lot of power and money, because the rest of the jews dont access it, therefore them being jews is irrelevant

not where i come from no.. i dont want to exaggerate things, i'd say most girls had about 5-15 diffferent sexual partners before wedding here in israel (excluding t*l aviv
Orthodox jewish girls? I doubt that.

Lmao fellow jewcel. Here in the United States the roastie jews treat Tel Aviv and Haifa as the holy cities so they can get railed by Israeli Chad.

Orthodox jewish girls? I doubt that.
haredi girls? no they arent sluts usually

but for the rest of the population, which is about 70%~ probably more, yes

Lmao fellow jewcel. Here in the United States the roastie jews treat Tel Aviv and Haifa as the holy cities so they can get railed by Israeli Chad.
>israeli
>chad

pick 1

an israeli chad is an incel in the west

its the saxons who rule the world, cold hard facts: just look at beauty standarts, thats literally the only proof i need

it doesnt matter if <50 jews have a lot of power and money, because the rest of the jews dont access it, therefore them being jews is irrelevant
There is a silent Jewish conspiracy that controls the worlds wealth and is able to shape society thru hollywood, media, etc. Not all Jews, obviously, but there are a bunch of sick evil ones hellbent on destruction. Who created feminism, Woodstock, free love, Sex in the City, etc.

>israeli
>chad

pick 1

an israeli chad is an incel in the west

Israelis in general aren't very good looking. Israeli Chad is western Chadlite I'd say after going a while ago.

I know that not every Jew is sitting on a mountain of shekels, but they're visibly privileged compared to goys, especially Israeli Jews. Idc anymore honestly about this stuff, it's not like i'm going to make a change or that i care about this world or life. I just want to win the afterlife and that would be extremely enough.

There is a silent Jewish conspiracy that controls the worlds wealth and is able to shape society thru hollywood, media, etc. Not all Jews, obviously, but there are a bunch of sick evil ones hellbent on destruction. Who created feminism, Woodstock, free love, Sex in the City, etc.
i know, but its basically retarded to say that, if the jews are some evil society that makes money from enslaving goyim, i should be getting my paycheck, but i dont, therefore them being jews is as relevant as saying bin laden had black hair therefore black haired men are terrorists

Israelis in general aren't very good looking. Israeli Chad is western Chadlite I'd say after going a while ago.
Still though. Women are absolute sluts and degenerate whores when they travel. I heard about some girl doing meth and fucking a bunch of guys in Tel Aviv. Don't even get me started about Birthright...

haredi girls? no they arent sluts usually

but for the rest of the population, which is about 70%~ probably more, yes
Yeah, haredi girls. I dated some, they don't fuck before marriage. This is pretty eye opening, they practically have a feminist state now, it is what America will be in 10, 20 years.

israeli GIGA CHAD high tier model is a high tier normie in the west lol, the girls here are actually GL because they are very athletic so they get huge body halo, their faces are usually ok, but can never compete with pure european girls, so they compenstate with amazing bodies usually, but the men are never truly GL, a native european would mog the entire male population, but anyways due to deflated looks, being NT is very important here

i know, but its basically retarded to say that, if the jews are some evil society that makes money from enslaving goyim, i should be getting my paycheck, but i dont, therefore them being jews is as relevant as saying bin laden had black hair therefore black haired men are terrorists
You are just not smart enough to be in their inner circle. Same with myself. American govt is just a puppet of the Jews. I see even Trump, when he goes to Israel he sucks that criminals dick.

well israeli men, especially those who were in good positions in the army, are usually patriotic, low inhib, alpha and masculine so its probably exotic for westren women who are used to emotional soyboys

You know that everyone is going to blame your people, right? I mean, you can't deny that cultural marxism was created by jews and jews are the brain behind feminism.

You are just not smart enough to be in their inner circle. Same with myself. American govt is just a puppet of the Jews. I see even Trump, when he goes to Israel he sucks that criminals dick.
then again, if 99% of jews arent a part of this group, does it really matter if they are jewish? jews are controlled by saxons anyways

well israeli men, especially those who were in good positions in the army, are usually patriotic, low inhib, alpha and masculine so its probably exotic for westren women who are used to emotional soyboys

Yeah totally makes sense. Women here hate nationalists, but it's hot if you're foreign and nationalist.

You know that everyone is going to blame your people, right? I mean, you can't deny that cultural marxism was created by jews and jews are the brain behind feminism.
i cant control them and dont benefit from their wrongdoings so blaming me is retarded

western society is fucked beyond repair, everything is so superficial and fake, i just want it to all crumble and fall

I know that not every Jew is sitting on a mountain of shekels, but they're visibly privileged compared to goys, especially Israeli Jews. Idc anymore honestly about this stuff, it's not like i'm going to make a change or that i care about this world or life. I just want to win the afterlife and that would be extremely enough.
thats just delusional but whateve

>said the Jew

You're religious, retard, so you also believe in the afterlife.
im not religious, just want to know where can i collect my jewish priveleges and earn shekels

Your own fuckholes you mean. Polygamy is what father nature really intended as women are meant to be ruled by men.

Your own fuckholes you mean. Polygamy is what father nature really intended as women are meant to be ruled by men.
yes, but having a single fuckhole is preferable to advance as society

nah, women have always been sluts behind closed doors

It's insane. If my daughter ever decided to become a slut, I'd honor kill her. I'm serious.

Fuck, we need a civil uprising. Soyboys everywhere marrying glorified prostitutes.

lol what about ancient rome and their degeneracy that led the roman empire fall apart?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back