Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill this is how easy it is to get an asian femoid

Did they really just make out with them on the spot? SUICIDE FUEL.

I almost died watching this

I want to get a machine gun like an M249 and just start SPRAYING into that shop. FUCK THIS EARTH ISNT FAIR.

Violence is bad btw <3 fbi

hope these white worshiping slut get what they deserve

Fucking white-cock-worshipping whores.

I want to get a machine gun like an M249 and just start SPRAYING into that shop. FUCK THIS EARTH ISNT FAIR.

Violence is bad btw <3 fbi
jfl @ being born an asian manlet, while these guys slay no effort because white.

Zero effort.
well you need to be quite fucking NT low inhibition to pull of this, if I were them I'd probably date them for half a year before I'd try to kiss them

well you need to be quite fucking NT low inhibition to pull of this, if I were them I'd probably date them for half a year before I'd try to kiss them
half a year? wtf lol. Second date if you aint kissing whats the point.

In Asia these whores often approach white men. You don't have to do anything really.

LifeFuel for us crackers.

only if you at least look like him

True, it might not be so easy as it is in this webm, but it's much easier to score in Asia than in the West.

Ain't got the resources to travel to Asia.

True, it might not be so easy as it is in this webm, but it's much easier to score in Asia than in the West.
also take note that it's Japan, possibly the hardest place to score an asian femoid

in some rice shithole he would fuck an entire village

also take note that it's Japan, possibly the hardest place to score an asian femoid

KEK

thanks but i think ive had enough sui fuel for today

You can clearly see they're pretty uncomfortable with them being that bold. If they did that in the west, instant jail time.

I just don't understand how normies defend this type of behavior? Is the world really that cucked?

akarin plz add suicide fuel because thats what this made me want to do.

also wtf with the kissing, that shit had to be staged or maybe im coping.

can't believe you guys buy in to this "PUA" david bond bull shit.

He hires hookers in his videos and makes money selling "PUA" books to incels.

Disgusting you guys get taken advantage of just for some fiction lifefuel.

This is the reality of Japan for incels.

[–]chosen_silver 1422 points 11 months ago
So why did you travel to Japan then? There must have been something there that made you decide to spend a month.
[–]BilgeXA[S] 1258 points 11 months ago
I believed the hype about girls loving foreigners, so I wanted to meet some, but they don't. Most Japanese don't care. You may get a few looks because you're different in appearance but that's all. Now I'm just lost drifting in a sea of faces.

You can clearly see they're pretty uncomfortable with them being that bold. If they did that in the west, instant jail time.
BIG cope

yes Japan is hardest place on paper, but for a young, hyper NT, low inhib guy like that actually it can be an EASIER place to score

Japanese men are amongst most aspie/beta in the world, South East asian like Thai NT mog the fuck out of them, even many Chinese do. A low inhib white guy like that will be desirable to many Jap women

can't believe you guys buy in to this "PUA" david bond bull shit.

He hires hookers in his videos and makes money selling "PUA" books to incels.

Disgusting you guys get taken advantage of just for some fiction lifefuel.

This is the reality of Japan for incels.

[–]chosen_silver 1422 points 11 months ago
So why did you travel to Japan then? There must have been something there that made you decide to spend a month.
I believed the hype about girls loving foreigners, so I wanted to meet some, but they don't. Most Japanese don't care. You may get a few looks because you're different in appearance but that's all. Now I'm just lost drifting in a sea of faces.

Holy fuck more of this massive cope

yes if you're a stupid fucking autist don't go there, that's a given

However, if you're a 5/10 low inhib NT white guy with SIMILAR friend also, yup it will be slay time

Don't cope anymore man, it's not good for you

akarin plz add suicide fuel because thats what this made me want to do.

also wtf with the kissing, that shit had to be staged or maybe im coping.
I didn't know what to choose since it was lifefuel for whitecels and suicide fuel for ricecels so I choosed blackpill

Holy fuck more of this massive cope

yes if you're a stupid fucking autist don't go there, that's a given

However, if you're a 5/10 low inhib NT white guy with SIMILAR friend also, yup it will be slay time

Don't cope anymore man, it's not good for you

he's probably short and ugly

Haha yup the words of a beta loser

that's what you're gonna use for your proof? Cope all you want mate, only yourself you're hurting in the end

I didn't know what to choose since it was lifefuel for whitecels and suicide fuel for ricecels so I choosed blackpill

im white and it still felt like suicide fuel. idk just seeing how easy it is for normies is extremely depressing.

he went to the wrong country. also didnt even try clubs or anything.

BIG cope

yes Japan is hardest place on paper, but for a young, hyper NT, low inhib guy like that actually it can be an EASIER place to score

Japanese men are amongst most aspie/beta in the world, South East asian like Thai NT mog the fuck out of them, even many Chinese do. A low inhib white guy like that will be desirable to many Jap women

Cope? It's literally in the video.

Can't open the thing on mobile, it gives me an option to "view in Evernote" wtf

he went to the wrong country. also didnt even try clubs or anything.
He was a beta fucking autist, its clear as day from what he wrote

I've met guys who go travelling on their own, go visiting places on their own (like you said during the day), etc. They're like Elliot Rodger expecting some woman to come and meet them, sad guys tbh feel kinda sorry for them

half a year? wtf lol. Second date if you aint kissing whats the point.

He was referring to his high-inhib status. Apparently the normie thing is to kiss on the first date or the second one. For a high-inhib dude like me I would just keep dating and dating until the girl eventually asks "why haven't you kissed me yet?" and then I'd say "oh, here it is" and then kiss her.

Haha yup the words of a beta loser

that's what you're gonna use for your proof? Cope all you want mate, only yourself you're hurting in the end

Im coping? Your the one fantasying about a far away land you never been to where you can get yourself a "waifu"and become chad.

Can't open the thing on mobile, it gives me an option to "view in Evernote" wtf
>2 white guys approach 2 japanese girls
>they hug
>they come to some restaurant
>white normies play low inhibition game and try to kiss them
>it works

everything possibly in 15 minutes timespan but it's only a 30sec video

>2 white guys approach 2 japanese girls
>they hug
>they come to some restaurant
>white normies play low inhibition game and try to kiss them
>it works

everything possibly in 15 minutes timespan but it's only a 30sec video
RAGE FUEL.

Im coping? Your the one fantasying about a far away land you never been to where you can get yourself a "waifu"and become chad.

View attachment 2733
How do you know I never been there? Maybe I actually know more about the place than most other ppl.

So tell me again who is coping?

How do you know I never been there? Maybe I actually know more about the place than most other ppl.

So tell me again who is coping?

so how many girls did you fuck while you were in Japan?

That's what I should have done with this one asian girl (grab her chin and move her face towards me). Instead I asked if I could kiss her and then she rejected me. That was the closest I ever got.

He is a ugly white guy too I mog him to oblivion

so how many girls did you fuck while you were in Japan?
How many did you? None I take it.

Maybe I went there a long time ago. Maybe I know many Japanese people. Maybe I know many people that have been to and even lived in Japan. Maybe fuck you.