Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This Is A Women Worshiping Forum

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I thought women worshiping was not allowed here but obviously that's not the case. Just go on the most popular thread on here right now "I hate big assed females" it's got over 100 posts in a day and it's pretty much a bunch of simps worshiping women and insulting others who don't agree with their preference. You guys really are pitiful.

What the fuck do you expect? We all want a woman, but we can't get one.
But yeah all the pathetic beta cucks defending fat assed females need to get gassed.

Welcome to heterosexuality, homo.

I thought women worshiping was not allowed here but obviously that's not the case. Just go on the most popular thread on here right now "I hate big assed females" it's got over 100 posts in a day and it's pretty much a bunch of simps worshiping women and insulting others who don't agree with their preference. You guys really are pitiful.
would you prefer the typical SIZE MATTERS posts? Want more BBC?

It's just ass.

just some niggers worshipping big assed females. I'm only counter-assing

who tf argues over female ass lol

Truth. If you even dare insinuate that fucking random foids isn't the greatest accomplishment of all time prepare for autistic screeching.

just some niggers worshipping big assed females. I'm only counter-assing
You worship 12 year old girls on here every day you stupid cracker snow monkey piece of shit

What the fuck do you expect? We all want a woman, but we can't get one.
But yeah all the pathetic beta cucks defending fat assed females need to get gassed.

Truth right here, we want women, but we hate women worshipping threads.

You worship 12 year old girls on here every day you stupid cracker snow monkey piece of shit

JFL at ''lolicels'', fkin pedos should be gassed, neck yourself @Akarin.

incels constantly disagree with each other no surprise there.

Op is a faggot. The gay train is that a way ---->

I don't think women worship is as rampant as some people are saying