Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This dumb whore doesn't know anything

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

Imagine listening to and taking advise from this retarded musty whore :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:,she knows nothing about inceldom.

When she says "every girl I know has an ugly boyfriend," she's definitely referring to guys who are normies.

Normie men are what this girl deems "ugly."

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStarDown @NoIdeaWhatToDo @LeFrenchCel @Puppeter @KillNiggers @copecel00 @Grodd @Friezacel @Mistake @Lonelyus @Dr. Autismo @XtremeMax @CruxGammata @Bianor @Adolf Hitler @kay' @Stupid Clown @Pancakecel

Damn right roastie incels aren't real now get ready to be raped in a video game

ah yes some trainskank telling me my eternal loneliness isnt real
Thumbsuppeepo

Dnw the video but yeah I agree. Her voice is annoying as shit.

View attachment 1155274

Imagine listening to and taking advise from this retarded musty whore :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:,she knows nothing about inceldom.

When she says "every girl I know has an ugly boyfriend," she's definitely referring to guys who are normies.

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStarDown @NoIdeaWhatToDo @LeFrenchCel @Puppeter @KillNiggers @copecel00 @Grodd @Friezacel @Mistake @Lonelyus @Dr. Autismo @XtremeMax @CruxGammata @Bianor @Adolf Hitler @kay' @Stupid Clown @Pancakecel
Had to stop at 0:18

That was painful to watch

Don't bother debating foids or asking them serious questions, their too low IQ.

"Every girl I know has an ugly boyfriend" :foidSoy:

So every girl she knows isnt dating chad

"You are fishing on the land, you need to get in the water" :foidSoy:

So just betabuxx, you are not a chad worthy of real genuine love so you need to compensate with buxx

Dunning–Kruger effect

That's basically what you will hear from most women if you ask them about why certain man stay virgin for life, they may explain it using different words but with same meaning.

Even my mother would say something similar.

Gaslighting.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yea lets get advice from subhuman foid

>dresses like a whore
I’m an involuntary sex object :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

She needs to be beaten.

Just Read a book written by a short king theory

Gollum with a wig has an opinion about the sex life of the sexless ...

View attachment 1155274

Her voice was so annoying to listen to, also her saying "short king" not once but twice was absolute ragefuel :reeeeee:. Also jfl at her saying she's an "in"voluntary sex object. She needs to be fucking raped and mauled by a bear

Ugly to her means looking like a young Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio or Henry Cavill while wearing glasses ie the stereotypical look of a nerd ie incel.

Wow great advice. I think we all know what will happen if we apply it in our lives

Gaslighting.

Women brag about how attractive their men are constantly among their peers. Its everything to them.

She's telling ugly men to betabux with her analogy.

I wish the bullshit these whores says is true like just have good pERsonality. Then I could have been slayer, but it’s all lies and I am here because of my GENES!

What a dumb, fucking piece of of meat. She has no fucking idea about anything.

She's essentially parroting the mindless NPC drivel from IT. ''Incels don't exist, they're not ugly, their only problem is they feel entitled to women's bodies :foidSoy: :soy:''.

She's also mentioning the pathetic book ''She comes first'', which is like the Bible for IT types.

The only actual worthwhile thing she says, and she expresses in a very poor, dumb and retarded way, is when she says ''Get in the water and put out something that I want to eat''.

What does this mean? Basically, ''be desirable in some way''. But that's the thing, we are incels BECAUSE we are not desirable :feelshaha: So it's over for truecels.

She is right here: you need something to attract women: good face, good body, wealth, large penis etc.
So basically her advice is ''just be attractive bro''. Gee, thanks, mang, how did I not think of that? :feelsseriously:

And at the end of course, SHE MAKES INCELDOM ABOUT HERSELF AND SHE SELF-VICTIMIZES :lul::lul::lul::lul:

She says incels don't exist, but that she is an ''insob'' (involuntary sex object) :feelsseriously:

THERE ARE MEN OUT THERE WHO NEVER EXPERIENCE SIMPLE GESTURES LIKE HAND HOLDING AND HUGGING A WOMAN SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN UGLY, AND THEY FUCKING ROPE. AND THIS BITCH HAS THE AUDACITY TO TELL ''UMM, AKSUALLY, THE ONLY REASON Y U INKWEL IS BECAUSE U SEXUALIZE ME WITH UR EVIL PATRIARCHY MALE GAZE, IM A HUMAN BEAN :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

"Every girl I know has an ugly boyfriend" :foidSoy:

So every girl she knows isnt dating chad
Mang this one is such a classic :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Feeling like the Joker whenever I see it
Ezgif 6 671ead5e2e

Literally every single dumb piece of meat roastie SOMEHOW knows a gorillion UGLY, SHORT, POOR, BALDING guys who are TOOOOOTALLY slaying INSTAGRAM MODEL STACIES LEFT AND RIGHT. They do this to mock us. This does not happen, EVER.

What actually happens is the dumb roasties see a NORMIE MAN who is LOOKSMATCHED to his own female looksmatch, but because women are only attracted to above7 men, they consider those men to be very ugly.

In reality, most incels want affection and intimacy in long term relationships, and most would be perfectly fine to be a relationship with their female looksmatch, even willing to go BELOW their looksmatch.

I'm so glad I made these polls, I made them specifically to counter their gaslighting lies.

What type of woman are you willing to ascend with? https://incels.is/threads/lets-sett...-woman-are-you-willing-to-ascend-with.593587/

What type of relationship would you like with a woman? https://incels.is/threads/lets-sett...ationship-would-you-like-with-a-woman.594412/

even my voice is less annoying

View attachment 1155274

On an app, an ignorant foid said that incels can't get a relationship because we have toxic personalities like maybe to some but that's far from the truth dumb foids don't understand Inceldom

She's too ugly and annoying I could not watch the full video :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

"get in the water!"

*Calls the cops as soon as we get in*

Looks like the kind of prostitute Jack the Ripper would've decapitated.

Women will never know what struggle is

Her voice gave me a headache fucking bitch is so retarded has no idea what she is talking about i wanna curb stomp her to death

Holy shit she is a gaslighter. Fucking trash. It’s ones like that that just shit on us and say are problems aren’t real that spark lots of hate. Imagine walking up to someone with cancer and telling them they could get rid of the cancer easily if they wanted to, and it’s their fault they are choosing to still have it. You’d get beat up by a fucking mob if you did that, but somehow it’s ok for a foid to be that cruel and just pretend our problems aren’t real.

How do you expect women to understand our problems when they can't even do the first step of acknowledging it exists?
JFL

Stop reposting this trash
View attachment 1155274

I would love to rape her

women don't date

Her voice gave me a headache fucking bitch is so retarded has no idea what she is talking about i wanna curb stomp her to death

:foidSoy::foidSoy:“I am an involuntary sex object”:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Cry me a river whore JFL.