Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This Creature has a boyfriend...

Eventy

Eventy

Greycel
I have no words.

Wonder where her looksmatch is. Her her bf is also tall...

[IMG alt="Eventy"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/63/63737.jpg?1715025596[/IMG]

Eventy

Greycel​

JoinedMay 6, 2024
Posts 1

First post and thread!

i just dont know anymore can i just die in sleep already

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

well, it's almost as if personality matters. you should try it once. it's called being a decent human being!

Juggernaut law.

How in the holy mother of fuck can anybody be attracted to that THING!?!?!?!

Also Google Lizzie Velasquez. She has a husband :)

Guy mogs me too. It's all so tiresome.

Wonder where her looksmatch is. Her her bf is also tall...
Just the prove that all toilets, no matter how ugly they fucking are, get boyfriends, get sex, get lovers. Man fucking this world and im 23 never even had a girl even talk to me, or even know i exist. but this but ugly fucking creature has a boyfriend...

Needless to say, her looksmatch has already been aborted 25 years ago. It literally never began for him.

Even Gollum looks attractive next to that thing.

At this point, I think my life is scripted and I believe that I'm sleeping in a pod or something.

Her looksmatch:
The Goonies Chuck GIF

And look at him: Tall, good frame, average to even above-average looks, and this is what he gets.

More proof just how ovER it is for most men.
Her looksmatch:
The Goonies Chuck GIF
He roped before he even learned of the blackpill.

That creature can fuck while this guy ROTS!
18638.jpg

God damn. I honestly have no words for that. That pisses me the fuck off that it's that easy for them. Jesus Christ. What bothers me more is I'm not even super ugly like she is, I just have a 4/10 face and mild autism. My female looksmatch is out partying, getting hit on, and living the easy life while I rot in front of this fucking computer.