Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This comment from braincels sums it up

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
There's a good chance that kids who were popular in your high school are extraordinarily successful. Sure, you might have the odd "cool" kid who becomes a drug addict or ends up in prison. That's not typically what happens, though. The vast majority of them end up going to college, joining Frats, having lots of fun (and sex!) and developing the vital interpersonal connections needed to facilitate the acquisition of an excellent job.

On the other hand, the "losers" in high school typically remain failures in life, simply because without any effective social skills, you are more or less doomed in the real world. Some of them are pure NEETs, spending their days on 4chan or incels.is. Others actually go to college and get stellar grades (your typical nerdy, awkward smart kids) but their grades just can't make up for their lack of interpersonal ability (and their physical unattractiveness). They'll always be perceived as awkward, ugly losers by the rest of society. Alek Minassian is a good example of this. He was a smart motherfucker working as a software dev. I read a comment somewhere by someone claiming that he was a gifted C++ coder, which wouldn't be surprising in the least. But we know that's not a fulfilling life. You need friends. You need women. You need something deeper in your life than lines of fucking code. And Alek understood that too, which is why he was so depressed. Another example is this dude. Probably spent years in college working his ass off to get a decent IT job. And what happens? Roasties get him fired for not being Chad.

There's no end. High school is just a microcosm of your entire life. Remember, the 'adults' in the real world were all in high school once. The social structures in high school are very much organic. It's not like the sort of man who gets a woman wet at 16 years old will be any different than the kind of man who gets her wet at 26 years old.

is the whole thing the comment lol

Ugly and awkward= intelligent and academically successful is a huge myth and a even more huge cope.

Females must not be given positions at jobs. Their hypergamous nature will take over their work "skills."

One blackpill most incels, especially studycels, don't want to swallow is that as an incel every single aspect of your life will most likely be shit.

Imagine being ugly and awkward but being dumb and low IQ at the same time

>Tfw one of my bullies from middle school and high school is now a legit model
The game was rigged from the start.

Imagine being ugly and awkward but being dumb and low IQ at the same time
It's more common than you think. Intelligent and academically successful Chads too.

chads peaking in high school is the most laughable cope that has somehow survived into the 21st century

5458F400 01B2 466C B710 1C4BC2B92327

KEK

Ugly and awkward= intelligent and academically successful is a huge myth and a even more huge cope.
Yeah, this. I don't know if it's a lie to get ugly people to work hard, or if it's a delusion ugly people dreamt up themselves.

you probably should have led with that reddit post though OP, that is a better topic of conversation than "chad always wins" for the millionth time.

thanks to the internet anybody can make a ton of money. It's true they have a massive advantage, but anybody dedicated to making money can do it thanks to the internet.

Here's a good example, a single (allegedly) Iranian hacker makes millions off ransomware, all at the normies expense:

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/11/san-francisco-rail-system-hacker-hacked/

"One hundred Bitcoins may seem like a lot, but it’s apparently not far from a usual payday for this attacker. On Nov. 20, hacked emails show that he successfully extorted 63 bitcoins (~$45,000) from a U.S.-based manufacturing firm."

He is just one out of many. We rarely get to see a glimpse of their activity, but this is happening on a major scale. The cybercrime market is as large as the underground drug market. What's so amazing is that your face, personality, socialability, etc makes no difference in this game. It's all about skill.

Last edited:
I'm a ghetto ethnicel, so it's about half true for my schooling.

Half the popular kids were either dropouts, flunkies, addicts, arrested at an early age, or got expelled, became drug dealers, or had kids they couldn't support at an early age and ended up stuck in the welfare system.

But half of them excelled. A few went to trade school, most got into top universities with mediocre grades through ethnic scholarships, affirmative action, and in some cases being bilingual. The femoids doing way better than the men of course.

Thing is, I'm not much better off than the first set. I grew up starting with good grades and especially test scores, and rarely had to study. But you lose motivation when everyone treats you like garbage despite your behavior, efforts, and accomplishments. It's true, ghetto culture doesn't value success. And you need a ton of normie traits to appeal to good colleges, raw intelligence is not enough unless you're Einstein.

This is so true.

Yes this is true. I've been saying this for years. it doesn't matter if you believe in "face>height" or "just be white", the things you need to attract women, whatever they are, are the same things you need to get a wide circle of friends and a good career later in life. people who can succeed academically and professionally without attracting a woman are very rare.

There are all kinds of research done on this subject. Fact of the matter is that appearance is the greatest determining factor even in most workplaces.
At my job they were recruiting for a new section chief, they chose the hottest piece of ass woman around. She was new, hot and had also a personal relationship with one of the other bosses ++++ for her.

Another anecdote I got on this is so ridiculous you'd probably not believe and I wish it was untrue. I know this guy through my friend. He is of middle eastern heritage, a self-proclaimed sex addict, looks like a arabian prince but has the most disgusting personality (he like to brag about who has sucked his cock)
He lost his previous job due to arguing with his boss all the time. Now searching for another job he (claim) to have gone straight to the their workplace and asked for the job. A day later he is there working. He works for about a month and then walks into his bosses' office saying he wont be in next week or the week after cause he is going on vacation and if they got something to say "he doesnt give a fuck."

Guy comes home and in a discord conversation he tells me after he comes home after his vacation he now got full time employment at the same workplace.

Even if it does make you intelligent it probably won't give you good grades because no motivation. When the best opportunity you have after years of studying and work is betabuxxing(and now getting fired by HR for existing while incel), why try?

Unless you're a genius good luck doing anything in life when you're ugly. Depression shrinks/warps the brain and how can you not be depressed when you're in your dorm room studying while everyone around you is partying with friends and having sex all because they have a vagina, are tall, or have forward grown facial bones.

Not true for me tbh