Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There’s nothing to do outside if you’re not attractive

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Pottery classes and rock climbing?jfl. Most places are clothing stores or bars all for hot ppl

My city only has food stores and clubs

There's nothing to do outside if you're not attractive
Truly.
I only step out to buy cigarettes, or beers at times.

Yeah, I really wanna go outside and enjoy nature and the sun.

Hiking and and few other activities can might be worth it but most of the time it is too much effort really amd living in a large metropolis in sandland isn't making things easier

Pottery classes
i'm really confused by shit like this, i heard it again recently by some normie fag

if there's no women there or the women all hate you, do you just quit after 1 class? what the fuck?

and yeah all these spaces are like highschool at best, a popularity contest, not a place to show "mastery over the hobby" or whatever the fuck

there is a bouldering gym in my town, i go there sometimes

Going outside is absolutely suifuel, it's more worse in this spring and summer, and seeing hot girls in Jean shorts and skirts is practically suifuel :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: all my eager ass can do is only watch.

It's the same as holding food in front of a starving man. Half naked whores are out walking with darn near both ass cheeks exposed, and we can't get any. They need to be groped and raped (In GTA)

Do you think acting mysterious only works with raw attraction if you’re chad. Would approaching a girl ever work anyway if you were jestermaxxing with great proficiency.

Yeah, I really wanna go outside and enjoy nature and the sun.
I truly missed COVID-19 and the whole shutdown, being able to cope comfortably inside without being criticized.

Another advantage was that I could hide nearly half of my hideous face with my mask.

You can stare at the sky. Or stare at trees. Or walk in circles. There is so much to do!

Walking is good and looking at hills and trees
You can stare at the sky. Or stare at trees. Or walk in circles. There is so much to do!
Looking at natural beauties is better than normies shit tho

most social outings are just to meet people of the opposite gender and have sex which isn't viable for ugly men. my mom always ask me "any plans for tonight" and i say no. she always looks disappointed

Go into the woods and hike, find sasquatch, camp, ldar while bigfoot eats your corpse.

You can make a BBQ

1 Chad fish western foids.

2. Trash women in business reviews / destroy female businesses / co-workers

3. Patrol around the United Nation buildings to highlight the atrocities caused by the de-population agenda.

1 Chad fish western foids.

2. Trash women in business reviews / destroy female businesses / co-workers

3. Patrol around the United Nation buildings to highlight the atrocities caused by the de-population agenda.
I really like the first two.

Go into the woods and hike, find sasquatch, camp, ldar while bigfoot eats your corpse.
I tried to go hiking once and ended up having my day ruined as I saw several WMAF couples none of which acknowledged me (some older white foids said hi though :feelshaha:). I also went fishing near the ocean on a very beautiful evening but all I can remember from that is seeing a really hot brunette foid making out with some wealthy looking dude :feelspuke:. If you live near an urban center like I do outdoor spaces are crowded with couples and families which makes them impossible to enjoy. Nature is beautiful but I can't appreciate it without constantly being reminded how fucking brutal it is. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

most social outings are just to meet people of the opposite gender and have sex which isn't viable for ugly men. my mom always ask me "any plans for tonight" and i say no. she always looks disappointed
Funny guys did they have a chance in the past

Pottery classes and rock climbing?jfl. Most places are clothing stores or bars all for hot ppl
There's a lot of fun activities to do in my city but I don't like doing them alone

we're only allowed to take walks at 3am
even then we'll get the police called for being suspicious or something

Yes bro if I was a moggers then I would be able to do many things

I can go out just to make normies suffer with my disgusting looks.

I only go outside for walking due to my health issues

I hate my normiefag city full of fucking sexhavers on the streets and fucking normies on yt needed to advertise it so even more fucktards going to come there.

I hate my normiefag city full of fucking sexhavers on the streets and fucking normies on yt needed to advertise it so even more fucktards going to come there.
Which