Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no escaping sex havers in public loving each other as a wageslave, you NEETs are lucky

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I am working today and its suicidefuel having to be working front end seeing the Tyrones everywhere I go holding hands with all sorts of foids while I am forced to bag for them wanting to kill myself every second of my cuckold job, its basically impossible to enjoy something without sex havers having to ruin it for me. Damn I wished I was low inhib enough to just quit my job on the spot and rope the same day.

I went for a bike ride on the cycling/walking path and I must have seen two dozen couples. It's brutal.

I only go outside at night when nobody else is around for this specific reason.

I only go outside at night when nobody else is around for this specific reason.
Except homeless people which is even worse for me because thats super dangerous so yeah I am practically trapped

I guess one of The benefits of living in a islamic shithole is you don't see this kind of shit

Yes, it's brutal. It is like the time when Mister White was doing car washes, and his Chad and Stacy students made fun of him. Total humiliation, brutal.