Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THERE IS A SCIENTIFIC REASON WHY ALL FEMALES ARE ATTRACTED TO FRAT BOYS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Gee, I wonder why I prefer anime girls...
What are your honest thoughts about kaori kanzaki v0 7nzn0mk1ip6b1

I don’t think I could read that article without harming myself.

That's not science in any way.

Muh science, mental gymnastics to say hypergamy but to seem like its out of their control. Most honest foid tbh, admitting to wanting chad only and not wanting babies and confirming awalt. You can tell she was wet af while writing this.

Wtf is a fratboy

From the article:

"Michael Dunaway, a school therapist at Auburn University, says that “Women have a tendency to act on purely animal instinct, and in many cases are going to be drawn to an alpha male.” In other words, we’re just a bunch of animals looking for someone to lead our pack. The most outspoken and probably the biggest douchebag of them all will ultimately be the most appealing to us."

that site is the average foid today

Muh science, mental gymnastics to say hypergamy but to seem like its out of their control. Most honest foid tbh, admitting to wanting chad only and not wanting babies and confirming awalt. You can tell she was wet af while writing this.
if a slut got sexually assaulted because she is attracted to frat boys and went to a frat party, she got what she fucking deserved-- its that simple

if a slut got sexually assaulted because she is attracted to frat boys and went to a frat party, she got what she fucking deserved-- its that simple
:yes:

in on daily femcel clickbait slop by moderator

also readn't

they will get raped by chads and blame sub5s for it who hasnt been within touching distance of a toilet in 2 years

Wtf is a fratboy
was this really worthy of a warning? as far as i know , "fratboy" is not a common term anywhere other than the USA. it certainly isnt in australia

From the article:

"Michael Dunaway, a school therapist at Auburn University, says that “Women have a tendency to act on purely animal instinct, and in many cases are going to be drawn to an alpha male.” In other words, we’re just a bunch of animals looking for someone to lead our pack. The most outspoken and probably the biggest douchebag of them all will ultimately be the most appealing to us."
:feelzez: :feelsrope:

was this really worthy of a warning? as far as i know , "fratboy" is not a common term anywhere other than the USA. it certainly isnt in australia
@SlayerSlayer

YES

corruptmods.is

they will get raped by chads and blame sub5s for it who hasnt been within touching distance of a toilet in 2 years
This is a crazy fact I just found out, but Florida made hazing illegal in 2005, because CHAD died literally

2024 05 07 03 37 36 Disturbing video shows University of Miami fraternity allegedly hazing on

I've seen webms from frat parties I believe. Some of them showed really degenerate material like pissplay and other nasty shit. Holes are attracted to the same kinds of men that do this :feelskek:

I've seen webms from frat parties I believe. Some of them showed really degenerate material like pissplay and other nasty shit. Holes are attracted to the same kinds of men that do this :feelskek:
SLUTS JOIN SORORITIES FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BECOMING TRAINED CUMDUMPSTERS FOR CHADS

No one reveals the dark nature of the foid better than themselves.
Also, this is a literal admission that most men are actually incels to foids. Sadly, soyciety will ignore.

begun for fratcels

Women have a tendency to act on purely animal instinct, and in many cases are going to be drawn to an alpha male

It's only wrong when we say it :blackpill:

There’s nothing hotter than a confident asshole

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's because they are attractive physically (no homo), it's that simple

Damn, that's SUIFUEL if I ever saw any

not everyone lives in us and a you dumbass
I DONT CARE, THE CONCEPT OF A FRATBOY IS UNIVERSAL. IF YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO KNOW WHAT A FRATBOY IS

I DONT CARE, THE CONCEPT OF A FRATBOY IS UNIVERSAL. IF YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO KNOW WHAT A FRATBOY IS
Yeah sure because random indian incel going to look up for some sweaty college men on the internet to finds out that they party with stacey and fuck them. That's gay as fuck.

People who think like animals end up being treated as such. Its not even a matter of right or wrong. Its just how nature works.

I knocked out a frat boy one time :feelsautistic:

basic bitches need bear

People who think like animals end up being treated as such. Its not even a matter of right or wrong. Its just how nature works.
We are animals