Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The tremendous amount of anime/mange playing in a highschool setting is really telling

Lewis Carroll

Lewis Carroll

Looking for his Alice
-
In Japan, the land of the raising cope, they know, that highschool is the point in time, where the further directions of your life are set in stone. Thats why so many animes/mangas play in this setting, so you can drown yourself in fantasys, where you succeeded back then or are some kind of hero with a harem. I wouldn't like to fantasiue about my current live, being 25 already, because no matter what happens now, I'm already to jaded and bitter for anything to be able to turn around my life at this point.
Its hard to accept, that at my age its truly and finally over. I rather fantasize about a past that never happened, than thinking about the bleak future, that is inevitable.

I do this same thing with ASMR tbh. The only thing that ruins it for me is finding out the girl has a bf

The only thing that ruins it for me is finding out the girl has a bf
If she doesn't have a bf you can be sure, she explores her sexuality with at least 2 new cocks per weekend. Probably also, if she has a bf. Only 2d girls will never be defiled.

death to weebcucks?
@Insomniac

If she doesn't have a bf you can be sure, she explores her sexuality with at least 2 new cocks per weekend. Probably also, if she has a bf. Only 2d girls will never be defiled.
Sure but i need some sort of personal attention from the opposite sex irl to avoid losing my mind. I tried sinking into anime at one point but i noticed too much romance/oblivious main characters that have like half the girls in love with them. Major sui fuel.

Sometimes life starts over 30 in animu :(

Gate

good observation, but for me it only makes me more miserable. only someone unaware of his own coping could actually enjoy that i think.

High iq

I’ve also noticed that many anime manga are literally the transition from a loser beta virgin incel type of male

To a more popular harem type

Often by going isekai

in anime, age 25 is an old man with grey hair

the protagonist is usually around age 16, max

I noticed this as well. It kinda ruined it for me

Yet in the west its 'highschool doesn't define you, have fun, just get through it!', just works to keep ppl complacent and in slave class.

I prefer anime like One Punch Man