Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Stacies who piggybacked off assignments with me have gotten jobs

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
While I sit here and rot. Can't even get a phone call for an interview. But the stacy who didn't do jack shit on group projects is making 45 thousand as an account manager.

Probably is sleeping with the boss.

No one will hire an ugly guy, it's too much of a liability. A female worker might acuse you of sexual harassment and sue the company.

No one will hire an ugly guy, it's too much of a liability. A female worker might acuse you of sexual harassment and sue the company.
I would just sit in my cucible and rot. I'll even pack my own lunch ffs so I don't have to ask you if you want to go out to get some.

I am the smart choice!

You think actual job performance matters.

dude, you need to learn that as a 5'5ft fuck, you are a worthless piece of shit in everyones eyes, sorry buddy boyo, you're not alone, im basically on equal footing as you considering my jaw alignment is mogged by shrek!

dude, you need to learn that as a 5'5ft fuck, you are a worthless piece of shit in everyones eyes, sorry buddy boyo, you're not alone, im basically on equal footing as you considering my jaw alignment is mogged by shrek!
You think actual job performance matters.

Should just go live in a church tower and ring bells, FML. This blows.

You should have just gone into software friendo... All the stacies I didn't help in HS and on group projects are "studying abroad" eating refugee dick or working as unpaid interns while I am getting paid pretty well this summer and have a solid part time side hustle.

You should have just gone into software friendo... All the stacies I didn't help in HS and on group projects are "studying abroad" eating refugee dick or working as unpaid interns while I am getting paid pretty well this summer and have a solid part time side hustle.
your right, went into advertising because I wanted to be like Don Draper LOL

never thought of it that way.Guess so .

your right, went into advertising because I wanted to be like Don Draper LOL

Damn man that's just so not an incel field. You will NEVER get a job as an incel in that field. The only places you're on close to a level playing field as an incel is STEM.

too high inhib for a job interview tbh.

no clue how people here do it.

i remember when i was late for an exam and i didnt go in cause it already started even tho ti was only 2 mins but it were 300 people in there

I hate the thought of wage slaving

Legit rage fuel. People you know are dumber than you, don't work as hard as you do, and they move up in life. All because of their looks.

i remember when i was late for an exam and i didnt go in cause it already started even tho ti was only 2 mins but it were 300 people in there

i literally dropped an entire class in college because i didn't want to come in late one time

Legit rage fuel. People you know are dumber than you, don't work as hard as you do, and they move up in life. All because of their looks.
not to mention have 10x as much sex as I do

Can't you contact her and ask for help?

But if you helped her she owes you one
thats true however

messaging a stacy as an incel is doomed for failure, even if I just wanted to give her 10,000 bucks

wish i just got a compsci degree. It's the only field where being an incel is okay. I have literally gone to interviews that lasted 3 minutes. Didn't even get a chance to prove myself. Normies just don't like ugly males. I currently work in a rotter job that doesn't even need a degree. Most people here don't even speak english.

thats true however

messaging a stacy as an incel is doomed for failure, even if I just wanted to give her 10,000 bucks
You strike me as a real beta

don't know if that's offensive or not, I hope not

wish i just got a compsci degree. It's the only field where being an incel is okay. I have literally gone to interviews that lasted 3 minutes. Didn't even get a chance to prove myself. Normies just don't like ugly males. I currently work in a rotter job that doesn't even need a degree. Most people here don't even speak english.

what is the job title?

keep it up, being unemployed is a train ticket to depression
the seniors make 60k/year and don't really have to interact with humans so it's not so bad of an incel career I guess...

It's fucking OVER.

The only way an incel makes it is if their parents have connections

All women have to do is show up and they'll already be successful