Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The myers briggs/personality test are so fucking stupid

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Looks determine everything. 
You feel involved when watching TV soaps
No, I'm ugly so I don't get involved in watching girls trying to get chad

[size=medium]You feel that the world is founded on compassion[/size]
[size=medium]Fuck no I'm ugly brb Jeremy Meeks beat up a 16 year old and now lives in a mansion[/size]

[size=medium][size=medium]You spend your leisure time actively socializing with a group of people, attending parties, shopping, etc.[/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=medium]I'm fucking ugly so let's see deformed subhuman makes an effort to talk to people "go away loser" "nobody wants you here" "why are you talking to us don't you have friends"[/size][/size]

[size=medium][size=medium][size=medium]You are a person somewhat reserved and distant in communication[/size][/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=medium][size=medium]Yeah, obviously I'm fucking ugly, so I get one word replies and nobody wants to continue the conversation.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=medium][size=medium][size=medium]The results are in you're an intg time to blow your brains out. [/size][/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=medium][size=medium]chad(class 1 bite with great bonestructure)-Bro I got esf whatever because of my superior alpha personality[/size][/size][/size]
[size=medium][size=medium][size=medium]The only question on a personality test should be 1. are you ugly A yes B no.[/size][/size][/size]

i would like to see a graph on personality type vs attractiveness. i bet its related

Yes, good looks permeates into good personality.

I hardly see any good looking people that are introverted, but more, or so if they're extroverted though. Attractive people always have people surrounding them, for example when you see a good looking guy; guys want to be his friend and females want to fuck him, and hence its hard for good looking people to not be extroverted; if there's always someone around.

weservenomsg said:
i would like to see a graph on personality type vs attractiveness. i bet its related
0*S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png

idkwattodowithlife said:

I hardly see any good looking people that are introverted, but more, or so if they're extroverted though. Attractive people always have people surrounding them, for example when you see a good looking guy; guys want to be his friend and females want to fuck him, and hence its hard for good looking people to not be extroverted; if there's always someone around.

Yes, I've noticed that attractive males always had 2plus females at all times surrounding them.

lmao im intj, the most autistic personality

idkwattodowithlife said:

0*S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png

It's like that Norm MacDonald joke,
"Women don't like funny guys, they just laugh at handsome men."

We should have 2 more personality types added.

ITBLP - Introverted Thinking Black Pill - Incels

ESBP - Extroverted Sensing Blue pill - Average reddit user