Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory the men on TCAP are always sub5, same with predator hunters

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
but that doesn't mean chads never fuck jb foids. it's just chads rely on approaching offline while ugly guys approach online, and also chads are prolly much less likely to be reported

chads approach online plenty. they just don't get reported

Chris Hansen is sub5? I guarantee you he fucked the decoys.

Dafuq's TCAP?

but that doesn't mean chads never fuck jb foids. it's just chads rely on approaching offline while ugly guys approach online, and also chads are prolly much less likely to be reported
Chris Hansen was quite the Chadlite in his prime, now not so much.
This guy https://www.youtube.com/c/PredatorPoachersToronto/videos catches almost exclusively curries or sub 4 whites
His channel is ropefuel for ethnics
Dafuq's TCAP?
To Catch a Predator.

Thank me for your new source of shame

Last edited:
Chris Hansen was quite the Chadlite in his prime, now not so much.

His channel is ropefuel for ethnics

To Catch a Predator.

Thank me for your new source of shame
hansen wasn't chadlite. that dude aged like milk. i bet at 20 he was only a normie anyway

women hate ugly men and some of those ugly men cope with that by becoming pedophiles
if we had state arranged looksmatches there would be almost no pedophiles

women hate ugly men and some of those ugly men cope with that by becoming pedophiles
if we had state arranged looksmatches there would be almost no pedophiles
No there still would be

yeah I know there are pedos with families who are still pedos but most of pedos are just men who couldn't find a gf so they are looking for an easier target

yeah I know there are pedos with families who are still pedos but most of pedos are just men who couldn't find a gf so they are looking for an easier target
Those ones target little kids not jb

chads approach online plenty. they just don't get reported
Chad’s usually are also more intelligent, viscious and sociopathic than their ugly male pedophile counterparts meaning they won’t do dumb shit like send out dick pics to underage foids or talk to them on the phone where they can be recorded and reported to the ZOG authorities.

I doubt they approach jailbait much online either for this reason.

Chad predators I’m sure are very discreet and make damn sure any contact they might have with an underage foid has a certain amount of plausible deniability about it ie “We weren’t meeting to fuck your honor I was just taking this young lady out for an ice cream was all. What? Men can’t be friends with a younger person these days?”

I’m thinking pedo Chad’s most likely use their vast IRL social networks to find younger sisters of their fellow Chad’s or Stacy conquests to prey upon.

Then they can avoid online and phone tracking entirely.

Last edited:
Chad’s usually are also more intelligent, viscious and sociopathic than their ugly male pedophile counterparts meaning they won’t do dumb shit like send out dick pics to underage foids or talk to them on the phone where they can be recorded and reported to the ZOG authorities.

I doubt they approach jailbait much online either for this reason.

Chad predators I’m sure are very discreet and make damn sure any contact they might have with an underage foid has a certain amount of plausible deniability about it ie “We weren’t meeting to fuck your honor I was just taking this young lady out for an ice cream was all. What? Men can’t be friends with a younger person these days?”

I’m thinking pedo Chad’s most likely use their vast IRL social networks to find younger sisters of their fellow Chad’s or Stacy conquests to prey upon.

Then they can avoid online and phone tracking entirely.
what about in tinder where high school girls lie about their age?

what about in tinder where high school girls lie about their age?
In that case only the ultra paranoid Chad’s are protected as they’d either avoid Tinder entirely for this reason or maybe agree to meet up but make damn sure to let the girl know ahead of time online in their back and forth messages that things will only proceed further in person once she shows him ID verifying she is of legal age.

And shit I’m no lawyer so for all I know a Chad that agrees to simply meet up with an underage foid even under the above understanding might still end up getting ass fucked by the Marxist courts of ZOG these days.

Though I’m still pretty sure such a Chad would still be safe in Texas so long as he makes it clear he needs to see ID before they can proceed with dating eachother since Texas last I checked was a very pro man state.

Some people here would side with sexually-developed, sexually active teens who wouldn't touch them to save them from being burned alive, against fellow incels who want to date JBs.

That's pretty much as bad as gynocentrism gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back