Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The is seriously the least racist group online.

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Us incelbros stick up for one another despite eeach other's race. We are realistic to one another about race issues. People at cucktears will pretend they are open to people of any race but in reality, look down on curries and asians while dreaming of cucking their whote husband with tyrone's cock.

I love you all my incelbros

Yes, this is the only non-SJW community I feel welcome in as an ethnocel

The irony of inceltears accusing us of all being white supremacists/alt-right never ceases to amaze me. I mean sure, there's people like that here but they can be found almost anywhere and they really don't cause anyone problems.

I agree. I'm usually tough and very critical when it comes to race issues in general, but this is a place where I can finally appreciate our differences and relate to other viewpoints.

No it's not, you dumb nigger.

Agreed. To us Asian males, we are utterly FUCKED in the dating department with the WMAF going on, and I say that as someone from ASIA!!

Liberals, right wingers all hate us, with our Asian counterpart and feminists throwing us under the bus.

Being a Asian Male is Incel on steroids, we can compensate by being 6'2+, rich, 8/10+ facial, but we wouldn't been here if we have these.