Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The iPhonepill is more potent than ever

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Due to COVID girls prefer to go on virtual dates and sometimes even if they want to meet in person they do a 15 minute video call to screen their date for chemistry

How is this done?

Via FaceTime

Facetiming is literally its own verb now, the app is so popular that if you dont have it its a red flag

Unfortunately its only available on apple products

If you want a gf in 2020 you need an iPhone

There are people having sex that are younger than the advent of the smartphone

Yeah i dont even know what face time is. Never used snapchat either. One guy in my college class asked me if i had snapchat i said no and he just stopped talking to me.

without apks phones are litteraly useles who would want an iphone

Societal pressure to buy an Iphone in the West is real.
I begged my mom for one in my early teens, thankfully I see everything much clearer now.

Due to COVID girls prefer to go on virtual dates and sometimes even if they want to meet in person they do a 15 minute video call to screen their date for chemistry

How is this done?

Via FaceTime

Facetiming is literally its own verb now, the app is so popular that if you dont have it its a red flag

I'm sorry but Chad doesn't waste his time with smartphone dates, he probably facetimes for 2 minutes then the toilet transports herself to his flat.

Data from 10 years ago still holds true today

wtf kind of retard consoomer uses an iphone?
smh

Broooootal iphone pill

How is this done?

Via FaceTime

Yes. Apple has a monopoly on socialization factors. You need an iPhone to be a normie in 2020. Also women hate Android virgins,

Yeah i dont even know what face time is. Never used snapchat either. One guy in my college class asked me if i had snapchat i said no and he just stopped talking to me.
its over

Yes. Apple has a monopoly on socialization factors. You need an iPhone to be a normie in 2020.
tbh android has rep of the smartphone for poor, ugly, shady, untrustworthy guys.

Also women hate Android virgins,
The greenversusbluebubblepill is real.

tbh android has rep of the smartphone for poor, ugly, shady, untrustworthy guys.

The greenversusbluebubblepill is real.
Im Young enough to have been in school when iPhones were becoming the norm. I remember Normies talking about face timing their GF or whatever all the time. I wonder if I had an iPhone if I would have had a better chance at ascending. And yes women think any Android user is an ugly virgin with a small dick

Im Young enough to have been in school when iPhones were becoming the norm. I remember Normies talking about face timing their GF or whatever all the time. I wonder if I had an iPhone if I would have had a better chance at ascending. And yes women think any Android user is an ugly virgin with a small dick
I think it would be more like ricecels that hypebeastmaxx but still don't get any real results. There's no clothes or phone for your face.
But for normies it could make the difference between ascending and not ascending.

Same thing happened to me a couple years back, some normie from my class asked me for my Facebook, Snapchat and instagram account but when I told him I didn't have any he said "ok" and left chuckling, I've been in college for 3 years now and haven't made a single friend, not complaining though, normies just backstab you the first chance they get tbh

what a bergerland type topic :lul:

I remember when "face time" was an obligatory time when you had to be in someone's physical presence.

Such as, here comes the boss, time to put in some FaceTime...

Or, i have to put in my FaceTime with my relatives during Thanksgiving dinner...

Only in clown world would the most expensive object with a less advanced OS be the most purchased item.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Definitely some truth to the iPhone pill. You never see an aspie with an iPhone with the rare exception of those hackintosh types, and I haven't actually seen any of them for years, dunno if they still exist.

iPhones are legit for retards lmao. I haven't used one for a few years so things might've changed but JFL at having a phone where you have to either buy music from the apple store or connect your phone to a computer and import the music onto iTunes, sync it and all that bullshit JUST to add a new song to your phone. On android you can just download it off the internet because they actually function like a pocket computer. Isn't it impossible to look at your files on iPhone too, like there's no file browser? Of course none of this matters to normies, as long as they can use instagram, snap etc that's all they need. If you mentioned ANY of that shit to a normie they'd look at you with the most confused, annoyed, "what the fuck is wrong with this sperg" face ever.
Data from 10 years ago still holds true today
Fucking lol I am legit not surprised by this at all. Come to think of it you basically never see a girl with an Android.

Never tried a video call

Definitely some truth to the iPhone pill. You never see an aspie with an iPhone with the rare exception of those hackintosh types, and I haven't actually seen any of them for years, dunno if they still exist.

iPhones are legit for retards lmao. I haven't used one for a few years so things might've changed but JFL at having a phone where you have to either buy music from the apple store or connect your phone to a computer and import the music onto iTunes, sync it and all that bullshit JUST to add a new song to your phone. On android you can just download it off the internet because they actually function like a pocket computer. Isn't it impossible to look at your files on iPhone too, like there's no file browser?

For a long time Android seemed more open source than iPhones. Unlike with an Android a lot of the things on the iPhone you pay for upfront for the specialized services on the phone. I think that's why iPhones required you to buy music from the apple store or import music onto iTunes. Android phones and services costs less but at the loss of data privacy because a lot of the money is made through targeted advertisements using your data.

Come to think of it you basically never see a girl with an Android.
In poorer areas like the hood you might see a girl with an Android phone imo

Chad with an Android still mogs a normie iPhone user to oblivion. It's all about BONES.

For a long time Android seemed more open source than iPhones. Unlike with an Android a lot of the things on the iPhone you pay for upfront for the specialized services on the phone. I think that's why iPhones required you to buy music from the apple store or import music onto iTunes. Android phones and services costs less but at the loss of data privacy because a lot of the money is made through targeted advertisements using your data.

In poorer areas like the hood you might see a girl with an Android phone imo
Yeah tbf I did end up gaining a lot of respect for Apple when they refused to break their encryption when the FBI told them to. Would not have expected that from any corporation in this day and age. Jewgle on the other hand basically openly sells your data.

Yeah tbf I did end up gaining a lot of respect for Apple when they refused to break their encryption when the FBI told them to. Would not have expected that from any corporation in this day and age. Jewgle on the other hand basically openly sells your data.
That's one reason why Android phones cost less tbh Google is less inhibited than Apple about using and selling your data so upfront the cost of the Android phone is cheaper but it comes at the cost of reduced data privacy.

it's completely over in 2020. Social media is the only way normalfags communicate

It's true, it's the reason why I own an iPhone.
It's a social marker. An iPhone owner has more chances of being neurotypical and not having money issues.

Normies AIRDROP files, pictures, & memes all the time with each other--androidcels are left out. They use iMESSAGE to text and chat with each other--androidcels left out again. If an inormie tries to send a video to an androidcel it often looks like shit. More reasons to be left out of normie circles; it never began.

apple products are a requisite for appearing NT. unfortunately, my iphone just got stuck on a boot loop. fml
Before I switched to Android, I had an iPhone and one day it just stopped working, stuck on iTunes screen.
Over for galaxycels and pixels

JFL I bought an iPhone 6 in 2018 so I could see what having an iPhone felt like , and every time I used it I only thought about how badly I wanted to go back to android.

On the other hand, I hate being self conscious about my Samsung in college because I see everyone around me with an iPhone. I can't even ask for a foids number/Snapchat/Instagram because I don't want them to see my droid.

An iPhone is only good as a status symbol tbh. Everything thing else is better on Android

Foids like iPhone because it's a fucking OS designed for retards who cannot understand tech and need everything simplified for them. It's like an OS for braindead normies and fucking whores with 2 second attention spans and double digit IQs.

lol ok I just buy used iphone 4s for $50 done :feelzez:
but tell me any lolis do this?

What it has to do with Inceldom?

And to answer some's comments, you can always jailbreak iOs, to get the Android apps and free music.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back