Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The impending war with women

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★★
As incels I think a lot of us on this forum has tried to avert the war. As women have trashed unattractive men and made
fun of us, made sure we have nothing, used their media positions to de-value us and try to climb above us. I think we
have to face the fact it is moving from facial discrimination to cybernetic gender warfare. It obviously is. The government
are protecting them. Each incel should choose a division to fight in such as chad fishing, giving bad reviews, destroying
female businesses, using positions to reflect the hate they give us.

Some incels are sitting on the forum so depressed and lonely due to appearance discrimination. Obviously use your
vote to take out the government and all of their conspirators, refuse to join the army, use your physical strength to
hold onto your power.

I agree. We need to accelerate to worsen gender relations, until something that benefits men, like religious fundamentalist movements (banning abortion etc) comes and we'll support them

The Handmaids Tale is looking better all the time.

A war between the sexes sounds a lot like rape. This isn't the Barbie movie.

rape would be like giving them the satisfaction--
Of being molested and sullied? No one is gratified by getting raped.

I agree. We need to accelerate to worsen gender relations, until something that benefits men, like religious fundamentalist movements (banning abortion etc) comes and we'll support them
I'm afraid things will just explode. I don't think men's anger had ever been directed at foids collectively.

I'm afraid things will just explode. I don't think men's anger had ever been directed at foids collectively.
It doesn't have to be directed at foids, in fact, it shouldn't. The Judeo-Bolshevik social norms are responsible for all of this. So called equality and freedom.

It doesn't have to be directed at foids, in fact, it shouldn't. The Judeo-Bolshevik social norms are responsible for all of this. So called equality and freedom.
Tbh, I don't give a fuck which org is pulling the strings. Foids' nature is why they can do that. I have no wish to cohabit with foids. I just want to see them suffer the worst in human history.

you don't get it.
What am I misunderstanding? War and love are coincidental opposites, one rapes and the other deceives.

What we as men need to is reduce their rights and put them in their place. The day men come together, its over for foids. Dont know why laws were created, that only bring men down, as a whole. We shouldve never allowed it.

Average men could do sanctions on our government and country in the form of refusing to join
the army, refusing to support female businesses, friendly patrols around the United Nations buildings
to highlight the devastation caused by the de-population agenda.

We will work towards banning the government from using scientific forms of persuasion using research
teams and data and instead use simple requests.

Average men could do sanctions on our government and country in the form of refusing to join
the army, refusing to support female businesses, friendly patrols around the United Nations buildings
to highlight the devastation caused by the de-population agenda.

We will work towards banning the government from using scientific forms of persuasion using research
teams and data and instead use simple requests.
In the US and other western countries, this is already happening. This is why they are importing so.many migrants.

In the US and other western countries, this is already happening. This is why they are importing so.many migrants.

They say they are making cuts to the army when this is a diversion, they actually can't get the number
of recruits they want, so re-frame it as cuts.

Last edited:
What we as men need to is reduce their rights and put them in their place. The day men come together, its over for foids. Dont know why laws were created, that only bring men down, as a whole. We shouldve never allowed it.
We are way past that. The psychopathic behaviours foids exhibit would result in blacklisting of a country by the whole world. Men would be repeating the same mistakes with taking away rights or 'reducing' rights. The cycle would keep repeating, the cycle of chirst-cuck -> bluepilled-libcuck -> redpilled -> blackpilled -> christ-cuck. They need to be collectively ostracised.

What am I misunderstanding? War and love are coincidental opposites, one rapes and the other deceives.
They get raped for money. Maybe my thoughts are too abstract for me to explain in a few words, and I don't have the energy to sperg out right now.

They get raped for money. Maybe my thoughts are too abstract for me to explain in a few words, and I don't have the energy to sperg out right now.
Women give sex to men in exchange for services and goods.

We are way past that. The psychopathic behaviours foids exhibit would result in blacklisting of a country by the whole world. Men would be repeating the same mistakes with taking away rights or 'reducing' rights. The cycle would keep repeating, the cycle of chirst-cuck -> bluepilled-libcuck -> redpilled -> blackpilled -> christ-cuck. They need to be collectively ostracised.
Well, Im all for what will work. As long as all men stick together and not go back on anything, we'll change society for the better, because lets face it, foids arent fixing this issue.