Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The greatest enemy of Western society is not the Jew or Chinese, Iranian or Russian....

Made_In_Azania

Made_In_Azania

Officer
The true enemy of the West is the average White female, no amount of coping can hide the fact that WW are the most treacherous, back-stabbing race of foids out there
Capture

View attachment img_9193.webp
View attachment 4306.webp

81870306 570728173482457 4423975606627074048 n

421586658 122125346948130098 8360968647590400035 n

FqLOchdWAAEGom0

View attachment img_9193.webp
View attachment collaboration-horizontale.webp
View attachment 4306.webp
View attachment 0a87a8c3-ca12-4502-89d8-ca26ddcbd6d8-082318drag-queen-story-hour3.webp

Disgusting, I wish I could beat these whores & put them back in their place.

I keep seeing stickers around my city, Defeat borders, Immigrants welcome, Abortion is womens right Etc.

Little do they know that the highest amout of rapes happens bc of migrants, Recently a 14 year old girl was raped in my country.

Also in the UK you get 2 years for a racist comment meanwhile a shitskin get 180 hour community service for raping a 12 year old girl

So yeah Lets let them in so our women can have some rape to complain about im sure that gonna work out wonderful, All these men lust for white pussy, And some even RAPE MINORS.... Im personally for closed boreders out of safety reasons, In USA a family was bludgeoned to death by a migrant crossing the open borders, Many such cases.

Yep close the borders.

im gonna fucking throw up:feelspuke:

No, it's the jews

No, it's the chinese

I keep seeing stickers around my city, Defeat borders, Immigrants welcome, Abortion is womens right Etc.

Little do they know that the highest amout of rapes happens bc of migrants, Recently a 14 year old girl was raped in my country.

Also in the UK you get 2 years for a racist comment meanwhile a shitskin get 180 hour community service for raping a 12 year old girl

So yeah Lets let them in so our women can have some rape to complain about im sure that gonna work out wonderful, All these men lust for white pussy, And some even RAPE MINORS.... Im personally for closed boreders out of safety reasons, In USA a family was bludgeoned to death by a migrant crossing the open borders, Many such cases.

Yep close the borders.
Tear the stickers off. Be ware though, they may contain razor blades so use a tool like tree wood

No, it’s the reptilians

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back