Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The funniest joke of your whole life!

fracassaduu

fracassaduu

Banned
-
I was browsing the internet and I saw a commentary of a beta denial defending a woman. He called me incel, but what he clearly didn't know was that he was an incel. I saw his picture, he was HUGE LIKE A TRUECEL.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Yeah incels in denial are pretty pathetic.

Jfl reminds me of that one meme of the guy saying "calm down incel" and you can see in his pfp he is a currycel himself. Btw anyone have that meme saved? I can't seem to find it.

Jfl reminds me of that one meme of the guy saying "calm down incel" and you can see in his pfp he is a currycel himself. Btw anyone have that meme saved? I can't seem to find it.
bump

This is more funnier: A gay guy called me an incel, yet he had gook features and sleeps with men because women obviously don't want him. His lack of awareness was funny

So how was the school trip? A mother picks up from her daughter who has returned home.
Sensationally, the most beautiful trip... cheers the daughter. Early in the morning, the teacher fell into the abyss and we had to throw stones at her all day until she stopped screaming