Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the facade of taking foids seriously makes me rage

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
in life men have to put on a facade of taking foids seriously:

in interviews
in workplaces
in social discourse like politics

all i can think when i watch an interview that has a foid who is trying to be remotely serious is "you are going to go home tonight and get treated like a piece of cheap meat and act like a submissive whore to some random man on tinder"

ex:
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/nTq9rvrxQg0?si=rTuj_bNSQiMx48lM

i am at my wits end in the workplace having to deal with foids in upper management who give orders when they go home to get fucked and used like a fleshlight but during the day they act like they are powerful. i want to go NEET so bad

in interviews
in workplaces

all i can think when i watch an interview that has a foid who is trying to be remotely serious is "you are going to go home tonight and get treated like a piece of cheap meat and act like a submissive whore to some random man on tinder"

ex:

i am at my wits end in the workplace having to deal with foids in upper management who give orders when they go home to get fucked and used like a fleshlight but during the day they act like they are powerful. i want to go NEET so bad

Modern foids are children larping as men. The worst part? We are legally required to roleplay with them.

in interviews
in workplaces

ex:

Better to NEET than to wageslave for these cunts that you work with

Brutal, she heightmogs him

and she has to wear a slut top there

It means working part-time.
that doesn't seem to bad. work when you want and not too much. i have like 5 minimum wage restaurants within walking distance

That whore will be fucked by Chad tonight

That whore will be fucked by Chad tonight
that's why is annoys me men take these whores seriously. "erm do you actually think men can't be as smart as women??" this absolute worthless wet hole is basically mocking these men and they can't say anything since it's muh socially unacceptable

that's why is annoys me men take these whores seriously. "erm do you actually think men can't be as smart as women??" this absolute worthless wet hole is basically mocking these men and they can't say anything since it's muh socially unacceptable
Exactly i can`t take foids seriously because i know they wanna be submissive to Chad like a dirty slut

that doesn't seem to bad. work when you want and not too much. i have like 5 minimum wage restaurants within walking distance
You could meet a girl there. It seems like most guys meet relationship-quality girls through work or social gatherings moreso than hook-up services.

You could meet a girl there. It seems like most guys meet relationship-quality girls through work or social gatherings moreso than hook-up services.
i have little faith in that. i'm short bald and fat at the age of 24 but look 40. pretty sure i appeal to nobody at all

i have little faith in that. i'm short bald and fat at the age of 24 but look 40. pretty sure i appeal to nobody at all
lol i remember the schopenhauer hairline