Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Dead Roastie Society

• Thread starter not_here_4_points
  • Start date
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
Drs

I love how like 80% of men would go for her yet she kills herself anyways. Lmao.

I remember some slut from the Bachelor offed herself, she had a dopey-looking NBA player bf.

Oh but I'm the bad guy for suggesting we make them get married as teens so that they have love and stability going forward, right?

Oh but I'm the bad guy for suggesting we make them get married as teens so that they have love and stability going forward, right?

Yes because girls just wanna have fun!!!

I love how like 80% of men would go for her yet she kills herself anyways. Lmao.
It's more like 95%. The only guys I see rejecting her are Chads with hotter gfs/fwbs.

After riding the dick dinghy, Danielle couldn't cash in on the betabux and so she killed herself.
FIN

After riding the dick dinghy, Danielle couldn't cash in on the betabux and so she killed herself.
FIN
More like she couldn't cope with the realization that she soon had to get off the cock carousel and get an ugly betabux instead of chad.

More like she couldn't cope with the realization that she soon had to get off the cock carousel and get an ugly betabux instead of chad.
Nah her sex drive dried off at that point as she aged, she needed money to do shit with and buy expensive jewelry and go to on trips to tropical hellholes etc etc, she'd still fuck chad behind her devoted cuck's back from time to time if she'd gotten married though.

Femoids would rather commit suicide than marry a sub-8 man.