Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Blackpill makes the vast majority of people give up on life

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★★
You can't deny this, even though, a lot of people here will say that all the Blackpill does is tell you the Brutal truth, and your place in the dating market/life. There's a reason the vast majority of gymcels/self improvers are redpillers, while, most Blackpilled Incels are rotters.

I'm not saying that gymcels/self improvers aren't miserable, and aren't coping with the gym/self improvement, but at least they have motivation,to do things. because, they haven't swallowed the Blackpill. Once, you take the bp, there's no untaking it, you see the bp everywhere in life. There's very few people who can accept the bp, and not have it affect them, because, as men everything we do in life is in one way or another about attracting foids.

You can't deny this, even though, a lot of people here will say that all the Blackpill does is tell you the Brutal truth, and your place in the dating market/life. There's a reason the vast majority of gymcels/self improvers are redpillers, while, most Blackpilled Incels are rotters.

I'm not saying that gymcels/self improvers aren't miserable, and aren't coping with the gym/self improvement, but at least they have motivation,to do things. because, they haven't swallowed the Blackpill. Once, you take the bp, there's no untaking it, you see the bp everywhere in life. There's very few people who can accept the bp, and not have it affect them, because, as men everything we do in life is in one way or another about attracting foids.
its un-natural to see the black pill as cleary as we can. no wild animal goes around all day looking at the other wild animals and comparing himself seeing how much they "mog" him. "human consciousness was a mistake."

True. All there is to do is LDAR

True. All there is to do is LDAR
You need to be eligible for welfare, if you're below 5'10 and and a trucel facially. It's inhumane to make a subhuman, work with Normies. I wish I could Just be left alone.

Just give up and accept being defeated
Ideally, you would want to moneymaxx. But it's hard to stay motivated when you're Blackpilled.

You need to be eligible for welfare, if you're below 5'10 and and a trucel facially. It's inhumane to make a subhuman, work with Normies. I wish I could Just be left alone.
I still try to look as good as i can before the agepill hits me. I only have this one life and i wanna at least try before i die

If you lie to people, they will do things. Lie to people about getting 72 virgins, they will blow themselves up.

Ideally, you would want to moneymaxx. But it's hard to stay motivated when you're Blackpilled.
Motivated lol, it's hard to make even 1 dollar as an incel. Other than selling your life to shekelstein for a shitty job. And even then you will get fucked over

Blackpill is the true existence of life for us sub 5 men its never began never will we will rot ldar and sui

Are you a rotter ? I am whitepilled tbh. I am aware of my status but will still work to improve my life in what way I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back