Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The average male in 2018: It's over, cancel the new year

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
KS6Ahvd.jpg

Time to go Christmas shopping.

stock-photo-lynching-and-suicide-theme-man-s-hand-holding-a-loop-of-rope-for-hanging-on-white-isolated-253655599.jpg

They could easily destroy me... it's over

Legit 6'+ seems to be the average male height now, I'm 5'10 and get heightmogged by most people walking by me now.

kkt6 said:
Legit 6'+ seems to be the average male height now, I'm 5'10 and get heightmogged by most people walking by me now.

I'm 6'1 and I get mogged by slightly more than half of the men at my university.

kkt6 said:
Anglo-Saxon said:
I'm 6'1 and I get mogged by slightly more than half of the men at my university.

These. I am 6'1 and I feel average at best. Just lol if you're <6ft in 21st century.

2nd guy have microcephaly?

And people call me mentalcel for being a below average manlet...

eggo said:
2nd guy have microcephaly?

Who cares. He still slays like crazy.

Stop with the drama man noone of these are average, all the whites are 8+ and the black is 7/10.

KilluminoidBR said:
Stop with the drama man noone of these are average, all the whites are 8+ and the black is 7/10.

Men with this rating are pretty common if you don't live in a shithole.

fucking hunter eyes.
PS:Am I the only one that knows the black dude is the heavyweight boxing champion?

Anglo-Saxon said:
Men with this rating are pretty common if you don't live in a shithole.
Well here in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, in my class there was just 2 8/10 males like this in a class with 13 man +/-...

The third most best looking was a light skin black 7/10.

What the fuck? Are you a woman who only pays attention to Chads? There are PLENTY of average to ugly looking dudes out there. Just go outside and look at all the males you come across.

kkt6 said:

Tall guys stand out, you are just remembering them over all of the shorter guys you see.

KilluminoidBR said:
Well here in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, in my class there was just 2 8/10 males like this in a class with 13 man +/-...

The third most best looking was a light skin black 7/10.

The ones in the photo are above average, not 8/10... Brazil is pretty bad though.

Anglo-Saxon said:
The ones in the photo are above average, not 8/10... Brazil is pretty bad though.

The 3 white guys in Brasil would be 9/10 and would be swimming in pussy xD

KilluminoidBR said:
The 3 white guys in Brasil would be 9/10 and would be swimming in pussy xD

They'd probably slay even better in Africa or Asia too lol

Imagine being in a classroom, or an office. Its you, the three gigachads, gigatyrone, and five girls. Thats a 1:1 ratio. What are the odds of you getting any attention from any of the girls? Do your chances go up if the ratio becomes 2 girls for every guy?

Dingus_Incel said:
Imagine being in a classroom, or an office. Its you, the three gigachads, gigatyrone, and five girls. Thats a 1:1 ratio. What are the odds of you getting any attention from any of the girls? Do your chances go up if the ration becomes 2 girls for every guy?

I'd say that if there's a 10:1 girl:guy ratio (so 50 girls with these 4 and you) you might get a conversation in the year if you're a low threat looking incel.

I must copy their genes for myself

Anglo-Saxon said:
I'd say that if there's a 10:1 girl:guy ratio (so 50 girls with these 4 and you) you might get a conversation in the year if you're a low threat looking incel.