Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ted Bundy impregnated a woman while on Death Row (for murdering women).

Oh wow.- So Ted Bundy has a kid walking around?- (who would be 43 years old now)

7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213

Oh wow.- So Ted Bundy has a kid walking around?- (who would be 43 years old now)
i hope he is going to strangle foids to death

Her looksmatch died getting tortured in Vietnam.

Wait, he was allowed to reproduce while in prison?

Ah, I just looked it up and his kid is a foid.- Named Rosa Johnson
what a shame at least i hope she will strangle chads to death with their cunt, make their cocks explode and bleed to death

Wait, he was allowed to reproduce while in prison?
Supposedly, he bribed the guards. Alternate theories are that his semen was smuggled out or the woman lied about the kid’s paternity.

Imagine finding out that your mother willingly married and fucked a guy who was a mass murder behind bars.

Imagine finding out that your mother willingly married and fucked a guy who was a mass murder behind bars.
If you’re female and East Asian and he was white and attractive, you probably don’t even question it.

Not even the bars of a maximum-security prison can prevent chads from creampie foids while we aspies couldn't get pussy even if we lived in a cell full of horny foids.

what if its all about personality and they were attracted to psychos instead of appearance.

She married him in the courtroom while he was on trial.

But remember, you’re incel because of your toxic personality.
This is what really makes me hate women is they only love men that look attractive if you're unattractive you're treated less than human it doesn't matter how you behave this is why I stopped caring about people's feelings after a while this is why I quit trying to think of women as oppressed and as second class citizens I gave up feminism and realized that these bitches have absolute power and are ruining men's lives I cannot trust these creatures ever again

Not even the bars of a maximum-security prison can prevent chads from creampie foids while we aspies couldn't get pussy even if we lived in a cell full of horny foids.
I misread it as "not even bears" JFL

He had a good pERsonality :society: