Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Teachers

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★

Taken from https://www.instagram.com/grassmudhorse69

My teachers never encourage me but degraded me continuously to the verge of break point

Brutal. I never sat to a gigastacy, but I did sit next to some girls. Recalling it now, they didn't really talk to me that often, although they didn't really recoil with disgust either. I was kinda just ignored and left to my own devices throughout my school days.

I remember around 2nd grade in school, teacher decided to put me with mid tier becky, she made up bullshit story that i said "put this ruler into your ass" and even her mother came, there was big scandal.

I never had the luck of getting to sit next to a stacy.

Brutal. I never sat to a gigastacy, but I did sit next to some girls. Recalling it now, they didn't really talk to me that often, although they didn't really recoil with disgust either. I was kinda just ignored and left to my own devices throughout my school days.
In some cases being ignored entirely is worse imo

In some cases being ignored entirely is worse imo
For some, maybe. I was content. I prefer being alone, although that wasn't always the case. I remember that I was quite social and outgoing during my early days as a wee boy. Then something changed, and I'm still trying to figure out what. I used to have this really cute white girl as a neighbor before she moved away. I wonder what my life would have been like if I had been attractive and she had stayed. Perhaps I would have had a family by now, but regardless, it's all mute anyway. Never gonna happen.

brotal now everything makes sense

It was pretty random for me tbh. It didn't seem like anything was targeted towards me by my teachers thankfully