Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tbh i've heard somewhere in the forums that being a musician is considered attractive. Is that true or am i coping?

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
Yeah...
Sometimes i like to take the keyboard out somewhere in a concurred place like the Capus's main plaza.
Conect it to a nearby power outlet and play whatever music i like to.

Sometimes i play videogame music, or salsa, even anime intros whenever someone with an anime backpack passes nearby. When they get the refference they look at me, then sometimes they smile or get excited.

It makes me feel validated in some way but still when seldomly a little croud of 4-5 people come near to hear, i dont really feel that i am conected to them in some way that is not music. It's like i could only get validated that way because in a conversation i would'nt be so talkative, i tend to be very specific with my awnsers and sometimes it can sound rude.

But that changes nothing, Im still an Incel, how does it work? what do i have to say or do in order to take advantage of this?
Or am i just coping and it's over for pianocels like me?

tl;dr I like playing music to others, i feel validated but when in a conversation, i would be low iquish high inhib
Is any hope for musiciancels or It's just a cope and everything is over?

only if you have the voice and talent tbh ngl

only thing making you attractive is your face OP

You can statusmaxxx nowadays as a producer but that won't make you more attractive

Musicians are very attractive so long as they have a square jaw, are 6'2" or have 8 figures in their bank account.

Don't even bother wasting hundreds of hours of your time trying to learn how to play a few Beatles songs on the guitar when some 6'2 ripped Chad can just pick one up and start shredding out Yngwie Malmsteen after a month.

Music, like everything else in life, is a matter of genes. Genes are destiny. If you don't have the subliminal talent, don't even try.

StoneyBroke3.jpg

Just be musician bro...you’ll get pussy every day.

being in popular band is attractive

Tbh Gene Simmons is a hideous kike and he's fucked a ton of vagina.

Then again, he hid his kike behind clown paint. Those roasties thought they were fucking a clown, which is like fucking a dog because it's checking novelty off their "get in my vagina" bucket list, and women who go to concerts are "try everything once" rootless, cultureless whores.

Take off his face paint and put him in a shirt and at a desk and he's a Jew banker paying for shiksas.

A study showed that an average guy with a guitar is seen as slightly more attractive to females but idk about sub 5. Imo, a fat/short/balding guy with an instrument needs an IMMENSE amount of talent to be perceived as attractive. And even then, most females arent gonna want to fuck you unless you're only 2 or 3 pegs away from Chad or NT at least. Below NT and you need TALENT and social proof from many people before a decent girl even lets you near her shorts.

A study showed that an average guy with a guitar is seen as slightly more attractive to females but idk about sub 5. Imo, a fat/short/balding guy with an instrument needs an IMMENSE amount of talent to be perceived as attractive. And even then, most females arent gonna want to fuck you unless you're only 2 or 3 pegs away from Chad or NT at least. Below NT and you need TALENT and social proof from many people before a decent girl even lets you near her shorts.
It's Over for pianocels
Guitchads always get all the pussy. Fuck chad guitar players tbh
Ok ok... i get the message

IT'S OVER
Ok ok... i get the message

IT'S OVER

coping.maybe being famous rapper and playing thug game