Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the lipcoluringpill

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major
★★
Even toned Red/pink lips mog and are a huge halo. It's bad if you have a very uneven lip colour, but it's gigaover if you have black lips. Over for black and Dravidiancels.
IMG 20240507 223307
IMG 20240507 223105IMG 20240507 222747
IMG 20240507 225732

Last edited:
I have lip lines, no lip colour for my lip lines :feelsbadman:

My upper lip is brown but my bottom lip is pink.

No lips for your facial bone structure :cryfeels:

No. I am half black and half white. Hence the oreo mix breed lol
If your upper lip was pink as a child, you could lighten it. But If it was always like that there's nothing you can do about it.

Most of the prettyboy dont have naturally such colorful lips. They often use red lipstick

I have good lip color, but it really doesn't matter when the rest of your face is shit, lol. Not to forget, height and frame are poor as well.

Lips won't do shit to my subhuman face, fucking ovER

Jvfrvb44vnh81

This would be the perfect lip color for my 4inch penis :feelsdevil:

Most of the prettyboy dont have naturally such colorful lips. They often use red lipstick
You can tell if it's lipstick. I have full naturally red lips, despite me Being a Lebanese sand. Nobody, has ever accused me of using lipstick. Also it's korean kpop gooks who use lipstick. A lot of whites usually, have a good lip colour.

Last edited:
You can tell if it's lipstick. I have full naturally red lips, despite me Being a Lebanese sand. Nobody, has ever accused me of using lipstick. Also it's korean kpop gooks who use lipstick. A lot of whites usually, have a good lip colour.
There are some lipstick brands that arent as noticable as others

no lips for your face

Take the linapill instead, you fat fruity butthole frolicking cocksucking faggot ass nigga.