Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is too brutal

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★★
I feel like a worthless piece of shit subhuman. Seeing all these women that won’t give u they’re time of their day

Getting mogged left and right. People having the time of their lives. I feel so exposed and unsafe too with short clothing

Whenever I see foids I think “Damn, I’ll never have that”

Not to mention that sleeping is a absolute pain

This is the most brutal season of all

Yes, tourists come here in the summer and seeing those German moggers and their girlfriends in bikinis gives me insane ragefuel!!!! :reeeeee:

Yes, tourists come here in the summer and seeing those German moggers and their girlfriends in bikinis gives me insane ragefuel!!!! :reeeeee:
Guess I'm lucky living in a war torn shithole

Exactly , i hate that shit

My summer dayz were so sad

you are never safe outside as an autistic man. The goal is to stay inside all day and cover your windows with black tape

I only had literal male kids and old ass people as my friends in summer

you are never safe outside as an autistic man. The goal is to stay inside all day and cover your windows with black tape
Based and lanzapilled

I despise summer. I become depressed when I see happy teenagers and families having fun and sex together.

As usual, I´ll stay inside for most of the day while
drinking water and trying to keep myself cool with cold showers....
This is my first summer as a member of this forum.
So will most likely scroll through .is , play video games, watch TV and youtube.
I hate the summer, it reminds me that I have no social life.

I feel like a worthless piece of shit subhuman. Seeing all these women that won’t give u they’re time of their day

Getting mogged left and right. People having the time of their lives. I feel so exposed and unsafe too with short clothing

Whenever I see foids I think “Damn, I’ll never have that”

This is the most brutal season of all
RAPE HER RAPE THES MEAT HOLEZ

winter is the season for incels

winter is the season for incels
Autumm/Winter is the best. When September/October hits everything changes so quick. Getting dark early, Halloween etc

This right here. The air is stuffy as hell and the temperature makes it impossible to turn anywhere without sweating. Not to mention constant rashes and skin irritations