Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel subhuman turbomanlet trait; extremely small feet

• Thread starter drowningindenial
  • Start date
drowningindenial

drowningindenial

lurkercel
holy shit i probally have the smallest feet on the forum. I have fucking 34BR size. I used a online convERter and thats a 4 in US size just lol. Today i had to go buy shoes and even the smallest adult size at the store was still too big for me, literally too big. Like there was probally 2 inches beetween my toes and the heel. I asked the clerk guy if they didn't had a smaller size and he said ''Only in the KIDS SECTION''. I felt so fucking embarassed that i just end up buying the bigger size one. manlet life = HELL.

Probably won't be looking at your feet that often so don't think this really matters.
If you were tall with the same sized feet I don't think most females would care.

how tall are you?

my shoe sizes are all over the place, i could be a size 9 (US) in one shoe and size 10.5 in another. i have very wide, penguin feet. i'm 5'4

Probably won't be looking at your feet that often so don't think this really matters.
If you were tall with the same sized feet I don't think most females would care.
its humiliating having a small feet as a man its a feminine trait. Also foids think that shoe size correlates with having a small frame + dick size.

how tall are you?

my shoe sizes are all over the place, i could be a size 9 (US) in one shoe and size 10.5 in another. i have very wide, penguin feet. i'm 5'4
i always get burger measurements wrong but i think 5'2 i am 155/156 cm.

Damn, that's brutal. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that. No offense. I think you should stick with online orders from now on to avoid any public embrassment or lie that you're buying the shoes for your nephew or something.

its humiliating having a small feet as a man its a feminine trait. Also foids think that shoe size correlates with having a small frame + dick size.
Maybe... I can't say, my feet are the only body part I have that is actually normal sized...
I have small hands though, which foids DIFENETLY care about more than feet... foids fetishize large muscular veiny hands, never heard a foid talk about feet.

Brutal. Don’t even go outside so I forgot my shoe size.

You're still learning. Once you truly accept the blackpill, you will no longer feel any embarrassment. That's what happens when you know that it's over.

This and really small hands :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Over if your feets and hands are smaller than a girl's

my feet are actually very big but im a gigamanlet, so it looks weird tbh.

Same problem here

Cant realte. Im 5 9 and i have boat feet i wear the same shoe size as 6 1 dudes

That's brutal op, having anything small is huge suifuel. I'm a turbomanlet myself, 161cm, 12yo children are taller than me. I have tiny chubby hands, literal baby hands.