Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid cucktears thinking our state of mind is genetic based and not on how society and women threat us

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
This particular incel states that nothing and no one will EVER touch his junk except him.
And all I can think is, “good. You won’t be able to pass on your malicious way of thinking to someone else”.

Thats so stupid. Personality is only partly based on genetics like your natural behavior from day one. As an example genes for MAO.
Society, especially women made me like this. The sjws fighting for every social innequality but of course we have to be genetic lol.

What can you expect from these low IQ fags

Genetics made you ugly. Society and women saw that you were ugly and treated you accordingly.

So in the end it was indeed genetics that caused you to be the way you are.

"Stupid cucktears" were right I'm afraid

Genetics made you ugly. Society and women saw that you were ugly and treated you accordingly.

People like had accidents, mouth breathing etc. The classical ugly incel has an mouthbreather face

People like had accidents, mouth breathing etc. The classical ugly incel has an mouthbreather face
GQbTGIb.gif

Right. Our horrible mental states are a result of decades of mistreatment from society

Redditors are so vicious. If you're not part of a protected group, they will tell you to kill yourself, never have children and to go die. Say the same things against protected groups (women, Jews), BANNED.

Exactly, I didn't have a hateful bone in my body until females constantly mistreated me and drove me over the edge.

Nobody is born like this, it's our experiences in life that mould us into who we are now.

this.

And link to reddit thread OP?

Genetic determinism is generally well-accepted on this forum.

As I've said elsewhere, given relatively similar environments, genetics not only determines your subhuman looks, it also largely determines how socially inhibited you are (and thus how much effort it would take to "personality-max" aka faux-confidence-max aka acting-max)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back