Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Statutory Rape: Low IQ People Propagating This Meme

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Browsing some cuckit post on when people lost their virginity, I came across this gem...

c90455320d7af755b82be42aa6cf0b5b.png
Our society is so fucked I can't even imagine what low IQ garbage "BiggusDickus" is. Literally telling the female "NO YOU WERE RAPED" when she obviously consented and still accepts the sex years later. Beyond degeneracy, the idea of "statutory rape" may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If you are raped, you'd fucking know and tell.

I find it funny that a 12 year old boy can consent but a 12 year old girl cannot.

Lol a 12 year old girl was getting fucked by a 17 year old Chad, I don't even think that's statutory because he would have to be 18.

I find it funny that a 12 year old boy can consent but a 12 year old girl cannot.
Sexism. Men are the ones who suffer from it in this cuck society, not women, and yet we still have feminism.

I wish when I was 12 I was able to consent, but no upperclass girls asked

I wish I had sex at 12 honestly, my life would be so much better now