Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Stacey(lite) dies in Florida bridge collapse

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
The first victim identified in the catastrophic Florida bridge collapse that killed six people on Thursday was an 18-year-old Florida International University (FIU) student deemed an “awesome person” by friends.

Alexa Duran was driving her Toyota SUV under the structure when it collapsed on her vehicle, according to the Miami Herald. Duran reportedly became entrapped in the rubble. Duran was reportedly driving past FIU when the bridge collapsed. A friend in the passenger seat managed to escape but was unable to get Duran out of the vehicle.

“She is the funniest person I know,” Gomez said of her friend, who was a political science major in her freshman year at the school. Duran and Gomez were both in the same sorority. Duran, Perez said, was “one of those people who lights up any room, any circumstance, situation. She always makes her presence known.”

1521232248671.jpg

1521231550147.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting...

“She is the funniest person I know"

The amount of bullshit normies come up with whenever somebody dies. No female is funny.

Finally some good news on this fridaynight

"Deemed an 'awesome person' by friends." I don't know why I found this so funny. It's like she's being described as a power rangers toy some kid got for Christmas or a rollercoaster instead of a person.

It is what it is.

927601EF C5C8 4D7D B23C F0C966AA861B
LOL roasties killing other roasties

They say we’re a bridge to the future... What the fuck @ that meritocracy shit? I thought mathematical ability was innate so are the liberal whites saying that blacks need more instruction? But that’s racist!

only female lives matter, more so if they are attractive females

Pretty much. The only guys you hear about in the mainstream that died tragically are good-looking guys like James Dean, Elvis, etc.

Bridge has a no roastie rule

YES
YES
THEY SHOULD ALL DIE
EVERY LAST WHORE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6