Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News South Korea turning into Inceldia!?

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

im cooked

View: https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1750849189834022932

Inkydelidia

Sk

I heard North Korea has a higher birth rate than the South actually has the lowest birth rate in the world. Even though they are almost if not more than twice the population of the north in the future , the north is going to be so sufficient enough in population while the south is going to be mostly old people and incels.

The noodlewhores will be curried soon

while the south is going to be mostly old people and incels.
Not Korean but that's not as good as it may sound to some. It's actually a hostile environment with entitled oldfags with 0 positivity. Mixed with overcrowding and tou will always be on your guard.

Not Korean but that's not as good as it may sound to some. It's actually a hostile environment with entitled oldfags with 0 positivity. Mixed with overcrowding and tou will always be on your guard.
There is no individualism in the asian countries which causes them problems over time. Imagine based in your whole life on having A career which is a cog in the wheel of a system that doesn't care if you live or die

There is no individualism in the asian countries which causes them problems over time. Imagine based in your whole life on having A career which is a cog in the wheel of a system that doesn't care if you live or die
I wished Asia was collectivisti, but it's not. East Asians are pretty much atomized and everyone works toward shallow goals like next iphone. Even America, hailed as the ground of Individualism, is way more collectivistic. At least the people there have some sense of community/find a community to belong to, like MAGA/just stop oil; not the best groups, but it's something people can be together that has a low bar of entry.

There's just no such thing in Asia.

I wished Asia was collectivisti, but it's not. East Asians are pretty much atomized and everyone works toward shallow goals like next iphone. Even America, hailed as the ground of Individualism, is way more collectivistic. At least the people there have some sense of community/find a community to belong to, like MAGA/just stop oil; not the best groups, but it's something people can be together that has a low bar of entry.

Exacly asia are THE True every man For themself

Is Asia a race of worker ants pretty much? There's no political or philosophical discussion or debate among the people like in the united states , which is heavily politically divided with the far left and the far right struggling for power?

Is Asia a race of worker ants pretty much? There's no political or philosophical discussion or debate among the people like in the united states , which is heavily politically divided with the far left and the far right struggling for power?
Varies from country to country because of local conditions contributing too, like political suppression. Generally the boomers/old people are apathy to politics (yet dominates the political scene), so the youth is the one I'll talk about here.

When I say "political" I mean "caring about the society, including politics"

The most ironic thing is that the most repressed places (socially or politically) care most about their surrounding. I'd say Koreans are the most political considering that they made a lot of news with "iibe gender war" and shit. The Chinese and Japanese are political too. The bootlickers are from from Singapore/HK; Hence where the insectoid meme came from - "don't like it, leave" suck-uppers who's apathy to social issues.

They all are infertile anyway
they are even dumber than a nips JFL
Good ol philanthropist Bill Gates and all his bills
Gates lauging