Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I wear girl clotles

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
I've always liked to wear girl clotles. Sometimes I wore my mother's pants and pantyhose. Dunno why but It makes me feel sexy and cute. No I never wanted to be a girl but having a chic style just makes me feel more attractive than what I really am.

Is this a subtle way of saying you want to become a trap?

/pol/cel said:
Is this a subtle way of saying you want to become a trap?

No I never wanted to became a trap but if I looked like Twisted I'd definitely go for it.

We already know you are closet gay.

Your Custom User Titlle couldn't be more true.

Jewsel said:
I want to be a woman too,i want to touch ny curves,play with my genitalias and charm males by my face and body alone

I have a very pretty girls ass figure, even more femme than most girl butts sometimes I watch it and get a boner.

i will change my sex too

kekekekekekekek

Homosapicuckus said:
I've always liked to wear girl clotles. Sometimes I wore my mother's pants and pantyhose. Dunno why but It makes me feel sexy and cute. No I never wanted to be a girl but having a chic style just makes me feel more attractive than what I really am.
Same.
It feels so right and pleasant.

Did you find a high heel color that suits you, yet?

If you did look like a female you could get free food and easy money.

Just become a trap

Lol what are we doing with our lifes

Erenor said:
So you are gay? How are you still incel then?

I'm not ashamed because of my preferences. I like women mostly but I had encounters with guys before but it's never emotional like I couldn't fall in love a man it's just another toy for me to release my sexual flustration. If I was a 7/10 man I'd only fuck women but since I'm ugly or below average I have to consider sex with guys also because a hole is a hole there's not much anatomical difference between fucking a man vs a woman in the ass. Call me gay for that I'm just more open minded. Mostly I'm just trolling with this cuckoldry as I tend to be more alpha in terms of sex.

Homosapicuckus said:
I'm not ashamed because of my preferences. I like women mostly but I had encounters with guys before but it's never emotional like I couldn't fall in love a man it's just another toy for me to release my sexual flustration. If I was a 7/10 man I'd only fuck women but since I'm ugly or below average I have to consider sex with guys also because a hole is a hole there's not much anatomical difference between fucking a man vs a woman in the ass. Call me gay for that I'm just more open minded. Mostly I'm just trolling with this cuckoldry as I tend to be more alpha in terms of sex.

tf did i just read

I bet blickpall's gonna close this thread too

I look pretty hot in makeup.

Well, when I was young.

No man would want this now.

Homosapicuckus said:
You're an autogynephiliac.

I really like this thread OP, just PMed you.

Ah, OP, so you're a closeted gay. Eh, could have been worse...

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

wtf he's a mod? He's a known moralfag.

A lot of homo ITT tbh.

FeminismsCancer said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
wtf he's a mod? He's a known moralfag.
He's been a mod for months now. Didn't you see the purple name? And yes, he definitely is.

CUCKoo CUCKoo kahan hai tu?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
He's been a mod for months now. Didn't you see the purple name?

Didn't pay attention, well as long as he doesn't remove thought-crimes or anything zoo-related it's fine I guess.

FeminismsCancer said:
CUCKoo CUCKoo kahan hai tu?

Didn't pay attention, well as long as he doesn't remove thought-crimes or anything zoo-related it's fine I guess.

Thought crimes? 1984?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Thought crimes? 1984?

What I mean is for example pedo apology or saying there should be no AOC etc.
Those are only thoughts, unpalatable to normies, but still just thoughts and not illegal on their own virtue.
Linking cp for example is illegal and can get the site closed.