Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some girls told me its creepy to stare at them

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
I wrote this yesterday and forgot to submit it

Twice to day i was told by this girls (3), not to stare at them. Twice in a hall way. They asked why do you stare at us its kinda creepy, it was one girl who actually said it. Ofc being blackpilled means i kmow why they feel this way, its my looks. Very simple answer.

I literally look at people if im walking in the hallway, its not just them whl i loo
k at. Iguess they mastured up the courage to ask.

Ofc staring at girls is not a crime, and i have no intentions agaisnt them. What should i have said unto them?

Being blackpilled means i cannot be shocked or suprised.

So what should have i said?

They are telling you your genes are not chad and your not
permitted to stare at them, Basically they are calling you ugly.

I wrote this yesterday and forgot to submit it

Twice to day i was told by this girls (3), not to stare at them. Twice in a hall way. They asked why do you stare at us its kinda creepy, it was one girl who actually said it. Ofc being blackpilled means i kmow why they feel this way, its my looks. Very simple answer.

I literally look at people if im walking in the hallway, its not just them whl i loo
k at. Iguess they mastured up the courage to ask.

Ofc staring at girls is not a crime, and i have no intentions agaisnt them. What should i have said unto them?

Being blackpilled means i cannot be shocked or suprised.

tell them to wake up to reality, tell them the blackpill,

They are telling you your genes are not chad and your not
permitted to stare at them, Basically they are calling you ugly.
Yep they're repulsed when a sub 5 stares at them but it's perfectly fine when chad does it

Sub 5's are not allowed to look at women (and even men) without getting weird looks or facing hostility

Yep they're repulsed when a sub 5 stares at them but it's perfectly fine when chad does it
I stare at women in public if they are hot, Perfectly normal male behaviour.

I stare at women in public if they are hot, Perfectly normal male behaviour.
It's insane that they shame us for having a sex drive and being attracted to women in the same way that any other healthy heterosexual male would be

Tell them to get over themselves and call them ugly
IF you can do it without stuttering

It's insane that they shame us for having a sex drive and being attracted to women in the same way that any other healthy heterosexual male would be
I look at everyone, If anyone were to ask why i looked at them, I pull up the "You looked like someone i know, I must have been mistaken" Or "I thought i knew you, My bad" "I thought you were and then i make up a name for example, Person goes, Hey why do you look at me, "Oh i thought you were "Chris", Example, Even tho no one has said anything yet so its rarely used, I do study people when im outside with peripheral vision, Study their behaviours, We are animals after all.

Tell them to get over themselves and call them ugly
IF you can do it without stuttering
Asking them out as a sub 5 is an even greater insult, It will shatter their ego faster than a speeding train!

do study people when im outside with peripheral vision, Study their behaviours, We are animals after all.
Same here, bro! I assumed I was the only one who did this:feelshmm:

Girls talk to you? Fakecel.

Same here, bro! I assumed I was the only one who did this:feelshmm:
With wisdom gained we can better prepare ourself and make plans on how to deal with people.

I was shopping and there was this 50 year old guy, He must have been mid tier normie in his youth, As i was talking to the cashier, Oh do you want the receipt, All the time over and over he kept looking at me then the groceries hes packing then back at me again, I locked eyes and just stared at him until he stopped lol, Same height but he was kinda scrawny so we would be an equal match in a fight, Eventually he just kept staring, Something was off about that dude lol.

And no i didnt stare at him rudely, I stared back as if, "Why are you looking at me then your groceries then me again"

Asking them out as a sub 5 is an even greater insult, It will shatter their ego faster than a speeding train!
true, we should start doing that more often

They were negative not positive, Not fakecel.
They don't talk to stinking beggars, but they do talk to you, therefore you're getting female attention, therefore you're a fakecel.

Grab the security camera images and then report them for solicitation (if prostitution is illegal), sexual harassment, or drug possession / trafficking.

Last edited:
Grab the security camera images and then report them for solicitation (if prostitution is illegal) or sexual harassment.
This. Report them for rape and sexual assault. Larp and say your queer for extra credit

It wouldn't be creepy if you were chad. :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back