Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some DJ gets backlash because he thinks a 20 year old fucking a 17 year old isn’t that bad

That's a misleading title, there's a difference between a 20-year old man dating a 17-year old woman & a 24-year old man dating a 17-year old woman.

When I think of a child I don't think of a 15 year old rostie who dresses like a slut, gets fucked by chads, and stays on her phone to post whorish pictures every waking moment of her life.
"15 is a baby inkwell":soy::soy::soy::soy:

Meanwhile those soys don't say anything about whores who fuck 14 year old boys, and call the boys lucky. They are fucked in the head.
Either both should frowned upon or neither, but yet again foids win the lottery.

Either both should frowned upon or neither, but yet again foids win the lottery.
I want to see foids get beaten to near death in prison and serve 30 year sentences for doing that, the same thing men deal with, then soys will change their minds on that topic.

I want to see foids get beaten to near death in prison and serve 30 year sentences for doing that, the same thing men deal with, then soys will change their minds on that topic.
Everyone deserves a second chance inkler :soy:

It would have been more suitable if the subreddit name was r/cuckpopularopinion. Ok, I'll look it up.
Literally Reddit is super cucked about age

They once defended an 18 year old murderer and said they’re just an “innocent kid” who doesn’t know better.

Pedo-hysteria is insane these days. Every man who finds grown female attractive is a pedo apparently. Even though these faggots wouldn't find a difference between 17 and 20 yo foid:feelstastyman:

Pedo-hysteria is insane these days. Every man who finds grown female attractive is a pedo apparently. Even though these faggots wouldn't find a difference between 17 and 20 yo foid:feelstastyman:
Now it’s considered pedophilia to find 18/19 year olds attractive

Send agecucks to concentration camps.

This white whore was BLACKED RAW at the age of 13 by tyrone. She's 14 in the pic

Da7d41d5 e34d 49b1 af41 f6ac07aada31

“13 year olds are children bro”

“13 year olds need free abortions, free condoms and free birth control pills without parents consent bro but they are children”

:soy::soy::soy:

When it comes to having sex, they are Children if they are doing it with someone older than them even if they older sex partner is a minor.

But they are all of a sudden treated like adults when it comes to condoms, birth control and abortions without parents consent.

USA laws are full of shit. Fuck the United States!

They are children when they want them to be so someone can be arrested for having sex with them but they are all of sudden adults who don’t need parental consent when it comes to abortions, condoms and birth control so they can profit off it with health insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back